BY RUSK

Awakens The Senses While Smoothing And Texturizing The Hair. Smoothes Leave-In Conditioner Contains Protective Sunscreen, And Eliminates Static While Providing Body And A Natural, Healthy Shine. All Sensories Products Feature Compressed Formula Technology. Cft Enhances And Expands The User's Sensory Experience. Use 30 - 50% Less Product And Achieve Twice The Performance. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Rusk And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Rusk. Rusk Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Rusk Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

aracely M.
If you've never tried leave-in conditioners before then it might be weird the first time. But overall it is a great product it smells really good and will leave your hair really soft.
Natalie A.
Whittier, CA
I love this leave-in conditioner it smells so good & leaves your hair feeling like silk. I always make sure I have this on hand. I use this in my hair as well as my daughters hair & we have different hair types & it works amazing on both of us.
Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
Loved this leave in conditioner. I like to switch in the winter months between this one and a neutrogena (to save on costs) and you can really see some benefit after starting to use. The smell is also fantastic I might add! Will continue to purchase
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
This does wonders on my natural hair. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and manageable. The scent is nice but it doesn't last long after I style my hair which isn't a big deal to me. I am satisfied with this leave in conditioner and would definitely purchase again
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
First to say that this smells AMAZING!!! It leaves your hair feeling oh so smooth and flawless!!! Definitely a great pick me up when my hair is feeling lifeless! I HIGHLY recommend this product!! Great price too!
Kristi W.
Russellville, AL
Hands down the best leave in conditioner I've used, from several different price points. I use it in my hair, if I don't use conditioner after I shampoo and it doesn't make my hair lifeless, which I appreciate. I also use it on my daughters hair as a detangler and it works great.
Milagros R.
Milwaukee
I love this product its amazing, give it to the hair shine and silkines hair waooo long time ago I use this product omg it's really good!!!
Shawna🌸 H.
St. John's
Love this conditioner! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling smooth and amazing. It’s more expensive than drugstore brands but has much better quality.