Rusk Sensories Smoother Conditioner uploaded by Lindsey W.Rusk Sensories Smoother Conditioner uploaded by Lindsey W.

BY RUSK

Calms Defiant, Unruly Hair Rusk® Sensories™ Smoother™ Passionflower & Aloe Leave-In Texturizing Conditioner eliminates static, provides shine, body and sunscreen protection as it adds texture and gives hair a smooth, healthy look. All Rusk Sensories feature CFT to enhance and expand the user s sensory experience.  Use 30-50% less product to achieve twice the performance. Sold exclusively in professional salons Rusk does not test on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.& see more...

• Is this product similar to Ouidad's moisture lock leave-i...2 Answers
Janine F.
Garden City, KS
This smells really good, it leaves the hair really smooth and soft. I love this product
Kaitlin B.
King, NL
Been using this is my hair since I was a child. One of the few products that really helps control frizz. I have super fine hair with a natural wave so the frizz can sometimes be uncontrolable. This helps with that big time. A bottle goes a long way so the price per bottle is totally worth it. Ideal to use on wet hair but works great to tame fly aways after hair is dry and styled.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga , ON
This product is actually really good! I have always seen this but never really paid attention until one time i was really desperate for a leave in conditioner so I decided to give it a shot
I love the formula and how lightweight it is! It honestly feels like I have nothing on my hair although it helped a lot with my frizzy hair
The scent is amazing. Definitely recommend this for people with frizzy hair
Denise G.
Marion, South Australia
Use this conditioner every day. I used to have really dry curly hair but after 3 weeks or so of using this conditioner, it honestly made my hair softer and shinier. Definitely should try!
Morgan G.
Gould, NL
This is good for thick hair. It doesn't make your hair greasy. It gets tangled out really good.
Jessica R.
Review for: Leave-In Texturizing Select Option Size more...
After shampoo and condition, I still apply this Rusk leave in just enhances the shine and silkiness to my dry damaged hair, and doesn’t leave a greasy look. I I usually wash my hair at night and let it dry til morning, and what I’m left with is incredible volume and 0 tangles or knots, which I get on a daily basis, and it takes but a minute of my precious time first thing in the morning while I’m getting ready for work. I end up looking chic as ever with my beautifully groomed hair, which is past my bottom, and I received compliments all day long, which makes me even better tips than usual, not that I get bad tips 😉
Kiana C.
Is this product similar to Ouidad's moisture lock leave-in conditioner?