Rusk Sensories Smoother Conditioner uploaded by Lindsey W.Rusk Sensories Smoother Conditioner uploaded by Lindsey W.
2 colors available

BY RUSK

Calms Defiant, Unruly Hair Rusk® Sensories™ Smoother™ Passionflower & Aloe Leave-In Texturizing Conditioner eliminates static, provides shine, body and sunscreen protection as it adds texture and gives hair a smooth, healthy look. All Rusk Sensories feature CFT to enhance and expand the user s sensory experience.  Use 30-50% less product to achieve twice the performance. Sold exclusively in professional salons Rusk does not test on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.& see more...

• Is this product similar to Ouidad's moisture lock leave-in conditio...2 Answers
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
I have a lot of thick yet fine hair that is constantly getting tangled and knotty. I use this leave in conditioner after getting out of the shower and before brushing my hair. It makes it SO much easier to brush through knots and leaves hair feeling soft. A little goes a long way, and I never put it on my scalp. Extra moisturizing so could make scalp a bit oily.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
York, PA
Great! I use it every time that I wash my end it leaves it soft, silky, and not frizzy. I can even still blow dry and straighten my hair without it getting frizzy. I have blonde, color treated hair and I would definitely recommend it to others! Only thing is that I have to use it on my damp hair before brushing, otherwise my hair gets greasy.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Perrysville, IN
I have really long fine hair, and after I take a shower my hair is so ratty and hard to brush (even if I use conditioner). It's 100× worse if I've been swimming. I use this leave in conditioner every time my hair has been wet. It makes my hair so easy to brush out. It leaves it feeling smooth and it smells great!
CJ B.
CJ B.
Springville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this in a mega size at TJ Maxx. Well, after one use I'm hooked for life. The smell is amazing. My husband loves when I scrunch this into my wavy hair as it air dries. I get soft and smooth with no grease and no frizz every time.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Tried it but didn't work for me. I feel like it's too "watery" and doesn't leave my hair as soft as other products.
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells really good, it leaves the hair really smooth and soft. I love this product
Mandy A.
Mandy A.
Forest , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great stuff. My only complaint would be that it is very thick and can be used too much. It is better for dry hair. I would not recommend for oily prone hair. I am satisfied with it. It is a little pricey but the bottle lasts a very long time!
Holli B.
Holli B.
Muncie, IN
Absolutely love how soft and smooth this leaves my hair! I use it every time I wash my hair and it has worked wonders making my coarse hair more manageable, it's a little harder to find but it's definitely worth it
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Lebanon, PA
This is a great leave in conditioner for thick hair. I use about a quarter size dollop on my long hair (halfway down my back). I simply massage it in damp hair and comb it through. It never weighs down my hair or makes it greasy. I think people having that issue are using too much product.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Hyde Park, MA
I have dry frizzy curly hair, and this is the only product that tames hydrates and make the curls stay together and healthy. I buy it out every time I see it at a tj max it's hard to find in many places. I put a bit into my hand and scrunch it into my ends not too much in my roots and when my hair drys it's like someone styled my hair out of a magazine...I'm jooked!!! And the smell omg compliments all day!
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
Is this product similar to Ouidad's moisture lock leave-in conditioner?