Rusk Sensories Shampoo uploaded by Jeri B.

BY RUSK

Passionflower & Aloe Calms Defiant, Unruly Hair Rusk Sensories smoother™ passionflower & aloe shampoo awakens the senses while thoroughly cleansing and calming defiant, unruly hair. Specially formulated with passionflower extract and the other emollients to preserve the hair s moisture balance and aloe to soothe and nurture the scalp. Features CFT to enhance and expand the user s sensory experience. Use 30%-50% less product to achieve twice the performance. Final product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s wa see more...

Taylor U.
Loveland, CO
Nothing makes my hair feel healthier and lighter. This is the perfect shampoo if you have fine hair, but a lot of it. It makes my hair feel weightless and gives it volume.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I love this product. I got this line from my best friend who is a hair stylist and she always uses the products from this brand. The shampoo is great for my color treated and damaged hair. It keeps my hair soft and moisturized. I also use the leave in conditioner treatment which I love just as much. This is my personal opinion and I'm writing this review for influencer
Hannah D.
This stuff is really nice, I used it at my friend's house one night. The scent is nice and the shampoo left a great texture to my hair. I need to actually purchase this myself so I can enjoy this product daily
Sharon H.
Davenport, FL
I LOVE this shampoo. My hair behaves. IT does what it is suppose to do. I pair it with the calming conditioner. I can sometimes find it at the box stores like Target or Kmart.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
Smells amazing but I don't feel like this does anything magical to my hair. It's moisturizing and cleanses well, but doesn't blow me away.
LEEZA F.
Milwaukee, WI
This product really works well! I normally have thick messy hair, but this product really helps maintain it with low maintenance.
Danielle S.
New Orleans, LA
I love all of the rusk products especially the shampoos!!!! They are great and everyone should try them
Erin A.
Rusk shampoos are deliciously scented! It adds moisture to dry, damaged hair. I use it weekly as a clarifier. It does not lather into a foam, but a gel-consistency instead. I'm completely satisfied with this shampoo, and would repurchase!
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Love how extremely smooth my hair felt after just one use!My hair felt extremely clean .It has passionflower and Aloe to preserve the hairs moisture balance.Highly recommended!
Geraldine L.