Rusk Sensories Rusk Cure Green Apple and Tea Tree Oil Anti Dandruff Shampoo, 13.5 Fluid Ounce

BY RUSK SENSORIES

Lydia B.
I got this shampoo and my tj max and I'm not gonna lie. The product was not the best for my hair. After I would wash the product out my hair would feel all gummy and this is weird, but it felt like chapstick. Also I've tried the conditioner and it also had the same problem.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I love any product from Rusk! The quality is so great and I can truly feel a difference in my hair after using the product. I can tell that my hair and scalp are healthier after using this awesome shampoo.
Jo B.
Clare, MI
Really like this shampoo and conditioner. Helps my frizz as well as my scalp. Like the feel, it isn't slimy like other conditioners, it feels light. Like smell a lot too.
Lily P.
My mom uses this stuff and it gets did i any scalp damage or dandruff. Smells super great and helps to moisturize the scalp