Rusk Sensories Purify Cucurbita and Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Unisex  33.8 Ounce

Rusk Sensories Purify Cucurbita and Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Unisex 33.8 Ounce

BY RUSK

Natural astringents give this deep-cleansing shampoo the ability to rid hair of impurities and styling product buildup. In addition, amino acids provide moisture, in and outside of the cuticle. Rusk sensories purify Cucurbita and tea tree deep cleansing shampoo is the ultimate cleansing ritual for oily or flaky scalps. see more...

Rusk Sensories Purify Cucurbita and Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Unisex  33.8 Ounce
Rusk Sensories Purify Cucurbita and Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Unisex 33.8 Ounce
Buy on Amazon
Karen D.
Bartlett , TN
Terrible!!! It was super thick and it took so much product to get a good lather, I couldn't even get it to my scalp. It was almost like putting jello on your hair and hoping it will start to bubble lol. It was hard to even get out of the bottle. The smell was like tea tree and cardboard. I really disliked this product! I had high hopes for it and it was a real disappointment.
Katie B.
Seabrook, TX
This shampoo smells amazing, leaves your hair feeling so clean without feeling like it just stripped out all of your oil. Helped me maintain healthy hair, and didn't create extra buildup.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
This Rusk conditioner smells amazing and conditions my hair very well. This Rusk conditioner lathers great and leaves my hair shiny and smooth.
Tina P.
Branford , CT
Love this brand. I have been using their products for many years and have never been disappointed! Love the smell!
I used this in cosmetology, works great smells good makes your hair feel nice and isn't heavy
Meriana I.
Edmonton , AB
This is a great shampoo. I don't wash my hair everyday because if I do it gets greasy! I use this shampoo once a week ( I know it's weird). After a week of products building up this shampoo will clarify your hair... meaning it will leave it super clean, it removes the build up on your hair and scalp! Coming from someone with curly hair finding a shampoo that doesn't dry out your already naturally dry hair, having a shampoo that can make it feel super clean and not dry is a bonus! If you use a lot of products and you find your shampoo isn't getting you that clean feeling and your hair still feels like their is product on it, TRY THIS!!!

Just beware... if you get it in your eyes... it burns 10x more than the average shampoo... the only complaint I have about this!
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Es un excelente shampoo que podemos usar todos mujeres niños y hombres me gusta la versatilidad de estos productos unisex que son muy duraderos y que además los puede usar toda la familia
Angela D.
Does this have a strong scent?
Anna M.
Braintree, MA
I have been looking for a shampoo to treat my hair problems. My hair has a nasty smell at the end of the day, even if I'm not doing anything excessive that day. this makes me have to wash my hair every day. I searched it online and it was called smelly hair syndrome. Some shampoos help with my condition better than others. Anyone know if this might help? I think tea tree oil might be a good ingredient for this!
Chayma B.
How can this shampoo take care of my haire?? It is longe and damaged