BY RUSK

Conditions and detangles all hair types, even coarse, thick or damaged hair. Awakens the senses and gently nourishes troubled, stressed hair. Formulated with guarana extract to add a healthy, natural sheen, and ginger extract to maintain hair s natural moisture balance. Amino acids and naturally derived vegetable proteins add strength and body. All Sensories products feature Compressed Formula Technology. CFT enhances and expands the user s sensory experience. Use 30 - 50% less product and achieve twice the performance. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with RUSK and are not a licensed retailer of RUSK. RUSK guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s see more...

Buy on Amazon
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
I bought this shampoo in a large bottle wit a pump at tj Maxx I thought it smelled ok in the store but once using it in the shower I can’t stand it. It smells like those cone air fresheners that are used in public restrooms. I would not recommend.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Rusk it reminds me of my late mother! She had everything and this shampoo and line is so worth it. I see there is so many products that are new and so many that have stayed around. Rusk is a salon grade affordable shampoo highly recommend
Savanna C.
El Mirage, AZ
This is the best shampoo out there that I have found that will keep my red hair!! I knew I needed a shampoo with no sulfate but in the past all shampoos without sulfate make my hair feel dirty and like it isn't getting a good cleaning. This stuff keeps my color lasting longer and cleans and moisturizers my hair perfectly!!
Lesa T.
Rusk is one of my favorite brands. My old salon used to use it and I fell in love. The only reason I switched was the fact that you can now find it in Wal-Mart and marshals, it stresses me out on how good the product can be when you can find it at cheap stores.
Gabriela M.
Bronx, NY
Best shampoo i have used to upkeep up my red hair. It cleans and keeps it shiny without fading my color. The scent is nice however since i have the liter size a pump would have it easier to use. But overall this is my favorite shampoo.
Le Danger C.
Chatsworth, CA
I didn't love this shampoo. It left my hair feeling dry and brittle. Although the smell is nice, I just don't think it is good for dry or cold climates.
Brandi Lane B.
Rochester hls, MI
Worst shampoo I've ever used do not waste your money! This shampoo is so watery I could compare it to a dollar store brand!
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
By far my favorite shampoo ever. Leaves my hair soft, smooth, and smelling good