BY RUSK

Rusk Sensories Pure Mandarin and Jasmine Shampoo revitalizes dull, color-treated hair while cleansing. Conditioning proteins, color-sealing silicones, mandarin, jasmine and other natural botanicals help keep color as well as highlights bold, rich and brilliant. Size: 13.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For color-treated hair Active ingredients: Water (Agua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG 2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Glycol Distearate, 4 (Laureth), Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyl Polysiloxane, Sulfated Castor Oil, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, PEG 12 Oleate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lauryldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PVP/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethyhexyl Salicylate, Polyquaternium 10, Sodium Acetate, Citric Acid, Cinnamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Panthenol, Dimethicone PEG 8 Copolyol Meadowfoamate, Butylene Glycol Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Kukui (alleurites moluccana) Nut Oil, Jasminum Officinale Oil (Jasmine), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange), FD & C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), D & C Red 33 (CI 17200) (CI 17200), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria C.
love the smell on this product, not to overpowering. It targets all my concerns for my dry damaged hair. It always feels quenched and nurtured after being shampood, it lather really well and rich. decently price i would buy again
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I have been a big fan of RUSK for a long time. I love the smell and pure botanicals that they use in their products. My hair looks, feels, and smells amazing when I use it. Not cheap but not much more than an average luxury or name brand.
Stephanie G.
Powell , TN
Where do I even start? This shampoo smells so lush. It's incredibly long lasting. I feel like I've had aromatherapy treatment after every shower. My hair feels amazing afterward, very soft and smooth. I will be buying again and I would recommend to anyone!
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
Love this for my full hair. Smells beautiful and the leather is rich and thick. My hair feel thick and smooth. Fresh and clean. Love it!!!
Charm T.
San Jose, CA
Not my 1st choice of shampoo though I give kudos to the smell is amazing. Regardless of the quality itself, it made my hair abit dry.
Danielle N.
King City, ON
I found this just didn't work with my hair. While washing it was like it made my hair more difficult to wash by increasing the friction. Did not feel nice at all in my hair. I've also developed an allergy to many common shampoo ingredients, so this is defiantly a no go! ... At least it smelt nice?
Rebecca S.
St, NL
I love the smell of this. It makes my hair very soft while also protecting the colour I recently added to my hair. It is a win win in my opinion