BY RUSK

Sensories Pure Color Protecting Shampoo - Permanent or temporary, color-treated hair needs a protective shampoo to keep color bold, rich and vital. Rusk's naturally derived conditioners act as an energy booster for color that's depressed. Get color restoration plus body and shine with Rusk Sensories Pure Mandarin and Jasmine Vibrant Color Shampoo.(13.5 oz.) - Sensories Pure Color Protecting Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Hope O.
Wichita, KS
Usually I can't afford special shampoos like this but I lucked out and got this and was very happy with the results my hair was soft shiny and very bright. It smelled nice and a little went a good way.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I used to buy Rusk shampoos all the time because it smelled amazing. Its not the cheapest shampoo but I think it is worth the money. This shampoo is not tear free so if you cry when shampoo gets in your eye than don't buy any Rusk shampoo/ conditioner products.
lesly g.
My mom actually used this product on herself , and she loved loved it her hair was really dry and when she started using this shampoo her hair grew more and it wasn't as dry like it used to be . I would recommend this for anyone who has dry hair and/or wants to grow their hair . It help your hair not look as damaged.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves all Rusk products! Now my natural hair color is white and I need to color it. The reason that I used this product is that my hair color is long lasting...and the price is chepear, comparison with other mark. I Higly recommend it 💋🎅🏼
brianna h.
It's okay I would like it more of it worked better and had everything that I was looking for it to do but unfortunately it doesn't
Sallie S.
Cresson, TX
I will gladly pay for a color protectant shampoo with how often I color my hair and this is a fantastic one
Sofia B.
Commack, NY
Great product doesn't way down my hair which is great cuz I have thin hair and it tends to fall flat
Erika T.
Visalia, CA
This is one of my favorite shampoos to use When I dye my hair it always make the color last longer.