BY RUSK

Kukui & Macadamia Nut Self-Heating Treatment Sold exclusively in professional salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with RUSK and are not a licensed retailer of RUSK.  RUSK guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a RUSK product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Emily W.
This is an interesting product. Rusk is pretty awesome about delivering products that leave your hair feeling like you left the salon but are way more affordable. There are some other things in their line I like better but this was definitely nourishing!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love Rusk products you got that Salon quality without that salon price have a great one with all different types of hair products
Nelz T.
I love RUSK products! I use this treatment on the ends of my hair. It leaves it soft and smooth, helps with the frizz. My hair is naturally straight, and it looks even healthier with Rusk.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
Easy to use. I like the way it makes my hair feel. And smells good too. Excess when putting in my hair rubbed it in my hands.
Nelz T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there any recommendations on RUSK shampoo?
Monique B.
Does this help dry frizzy hair?