BY RUSK

Rusk Sensories Moist Sunflower and Apricot Hydrating Shampoo gently cleanses while reviving dry, thirsty hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alisha C.
Shreveport, LA
I love Rusk shampoo. It makes my hair feel silly smooth. It also smells absolutely amazing and my husband loves it too. I have a very dry scalp and it helps so much. I'm highly satisfied with their shampoos.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo. The smell is wonderfully fruity and caught scents of it all through the day. It has a nice rich lather. A small about goes a long way.
dayana L.
MIAMI, USA

this is super super-rich shampoo smells eh moisturizes hair leaving it soft and silky do it is I really like is a super good shampoo I like !!!!!!
Kelslie H.
I love all rusk shampoo products! They all smell great and last a long time leaving the hair smelling like it!
Sara M.
Kennewick, WA
Smells more feminine to me. I wouldn't say it was unisex but none the less it does smell amazing.
Meagan G.
New York
I looooove this shampoo, it left my hair super soft and shiny! along with the conditioner.
Sallie S.
Cresson, TX
Smells delicious! My boyfriend and I have both used it and he loves the way it smells