BY RUSK

Rusk Healthy Blackberry & Bergamot Strengthening Shampoo awakens the senses as it gently cleanses weak, stressed hair. Improve the strength of weak, damaged hair with repeated use. Leaves hair soft, supple & manageable while adding shine & luster. see more...

Buy on Walmart
julianna L.
I love Rusk shampoo but am new to this particular scent. Like the others i have tried in the past, i loved it! It left my hair feeling silk and fresh and the aroma took shower time to the next level! I would recommend this product to others.
Summer B.
Smells SO GOOD and leaves hair smellsjng so good for quite long. It also keeps your hair looking really healthy and soft
Samantha B.
The smell of this shampoo is amazing. After every shower it leaves my hair extremely soft. Must try.
Shirin G.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I love the scent of this shampoo and it just leaves your hair feeling clean and smelling so delicious when you are finished washing your hair with it. The scent is so good and lasts a very long time in your hair. I would definitely buy it again. Even though it is more pricey it is worth it.
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
This stuff smells so good! I'm a sucker for sweet smelling products, which is probably why I am stalked by bees in the summer months. But seriously, this stuff smells yummy and is light in my hair. I even gifted some to a friend on her birthday, and she also loves it.
Aj m.
ive used better of their products but this one was really great in sent which i like a lot and might buy it for that reason only
Bell C.
Gostei ... Tipo muito , não ame mas é bom se vcs quiserem pode adiquirir flowers ... Caram eu to usando ainda