BY RUSK

Blackberry And Bergamot Strengthening Conditioner Awakens the senses and helps to strengthen hair. Sensories Healthy products are a 3 step regimen containing a hair strengthening complex that, with repeated use, can improve the strength of weak or damaged hair. Healthy products leave hair soft, supple and manageable, adding shine and luster, while eliminating fly-aways. All Sensories products feature Compressed Formula Technology. CFT enhances and expands the user s sensory experience. Use 30-50% less product, and achieve twice the performance For Details call 1-800-USE-RUSK Made In USA We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk. Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered see more...

McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
I wasn't impressed with this product at all. It didn't make my hair feel soft and didn't help with detangling. Also, I don't like the scent. It was too strong.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Rusk is a great line that can really be tailored to your needs. it is a lower end line so it really can be affordable
Katie M.
My favorite conditioner ever. It smells absolutely wonderful, detangles like a dream and makes my hair feel so nourished and hydrated. It doesn’t leave an oily feeling in my hair at all! My hair is much healthier since I started using this, I get way less split ends and breakage.
Elizabeth R.
Canada
I really enjoy all conditioners and shampoos from Rusk. They're really good on my hair and make it quite soft afterward. This is my day to day conditioner and I haven't been disappointed yet.
YASMIN I.
Abslotly enjoy this proudect!
feel my hair very soft this conditioner is really good and his smell too very nice

back