BY RUSK

Rusk sensories full shampoo contains green tea and alfalfa that awakens fine, idle hair, while effectively cleansing and adding body. Also contains gentle purifiers to assist in the removal of unwanted metallic salts and styling product buildup. see more...

• Is this a good quality product? I have had some horrible ...1 Answers
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I have very fine and thin hair and I found that Rusk Sensories Full really does work. It made my hair feel fuller and thicker. It's also great if your hair tends to get oily quicker. I absolutely love it. The only problem. Is it's crazy expensive.
Saya U.
Boone, NC
I use this shampoo and conditioner for my hair. The scents are terrific and my hair is healthier and softer!
Caitlin S.
Love love love this shampoo. It smells amazing and I feel like my hair is in way better shape after.
Jessica M.
Highly recommend this shampoo! Give your hair so much volume! Not drying what so ever! Must have!
Elizabeth P.
Shelbyville, MI
Really added volume to my hair but didn't like the texture it left afterwards
Valentina P.
I really recommend this shampoo, it leaves your hair super cute and with a lot of volume, super manageable and cute
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Is this a good quality product? I have had some horrible misses lately with hair care products and am looking for something that will leave my hair clean and shiny with no heavy feel afterward. And if I miss a day washing my hair it's not going to be a greasy mess. Would this be a good one to try?

Amazon