BY RUSK

This natural-packed volumizing shampoo performs on many levels. Alfalfa extract lightly moisturizes, wheat protein helps strengthen and green tea helps seal hair for greater shine. Use rusk sensories full green tea and alfalfa bodifying shampoo on... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Love this shampoo and everything from this line! I have thick, curly hair and I only wash my hair a few times a week. This shampoo smells amazing and helps keep the body in my hair. I buy mine at Ulta during the liter sale!
Anahy R.
Oakwood, GA
does exactly as promised. my hair stays fresh for a couple days after i use this shampoo. i would recommend this for people with oily scalps like mine. this has a long lasting scent and keeps you fresh. would purchase again!
Allison P.
This is my first time trying this product again and I can't wait to buy it again and I recommend it to anyone who has bought this brand before. The scent is great and I love the way it works well with my skin
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
This shampoo adds volume and is a good, if subtle, scent. I will probably try something different next but may return to this.
Nazeeha R.
Shaker Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing shampoo for all hair types doesn't leave your hair stuff that always leaves it nice and fluffy
makayla g.
Baldwin, FL
Bkkiuhbkloghkoou t up oooughkiuj ....... Uooutfhb tuiiyg yooujgy uoo7th tiiynb tjkiihb. Gjn.......
Anii M.
Is very good, has very rich smell, leaves shiny hair and easy to comb. Very charming