BY RUSK

Rusk Sensories Full Green Tea and Alfalfa Shampoo awakens the senses while effectively cleansing and invigorating fine lazy hair. Specially formulated with alfalfa extract to lightly moisturize, wheat protein to strengthen and green tea to help seal the hair for greater shine. Full shampoo also contains gentle purifiers to assist in the removal of unwanted metallic salts and styling product build-up. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
brittany d.
Saint Louis, MO
I didn't know green tea was good for anything besides drinking it until I found this product and it changed my life!! I talk about it to my friends constantly and they are using it too!
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
Love, love the smell of this product! It help with my frizz. It lathers nice without the usual overload. I have dry scalp so this does help.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
I love this product I have colored hair and I use this quite often and my color doesn't fade at all . Love the smell !
Courtney B.
Pembroke, NC
I prefer the small bottle to keep in my gym bag. Does a great job cleaning out build up from my hair on washing days
Tiffany D.
Easley, SC
Great to revitalize your scalp. Just be careful with green tea because it can cause dandruff if used too much.
Darreian W.
West Liberty, KY
I really like this product. It is so refreshing and help soothe my dry scalp. I love it.