BeautyHairHair ProductsRusk
Sensories Full Green Tea & Alfalfa Shampoo 135 oz

Rusk Sensories Full Green Tea & Alfalfa Shampoo 13.5 oz

by Rusk

Green Tea And Alfalfa Bodifying Conditioner Awakens the senses as it detangles and provides weightless conditioning, while adding volume to fine, "Lazy" limp hair. Formulated with green tea for superior shine, alfalfa to lightly moisturize and wheat protein to strengthen the hair. All Sensories products feature Compressed Formula Technology. CFT enhances and expands the user s sensory experience. Use 30-50% less product, and achieve twice the performance. For Details Call 1-800-USE-RUSK Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk. Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rusk Sensories Full Green Tea & Alfalfa Shampoo 13.5 oz!
Sophia L.
Delray Beach, FL
I love this shampoo because first off all it smells amazing! The formula is incredible as well! For the price I really do love this product and definitely recommend it. Leaves my hair soft and shiny!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I use this shampoo on my kids really good for oily scalps it helps to control dandruff and any other impurities that you can find in your children's hair build up
Leah V.
Love this shampoo and everything from this line! I have thick, curly hair and I only wash my hair a few times a week. This shampoo smells amazing and helps keep the body in my hair. I buy mine at Ulta during the liter sale!
Kristine J.
St Augustine, FL
Love, love the smell of this product! It help with my frizz. It lathers nice without the usual overload. I have dry scalp so this does help.
Stephanie M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Smells amazing and fresh! This product works well and makes your hair super soft. It really helps add body to your hair! It lathers up really quickly and well, really makes you feel you are getting a great clean, and you are! I have already purchased this multiple times.
Nazeeha R.
Shaker Hts, OH
This is an amazing shampoo for all hair types doesn't leave your hair stuff that always leaves it nice and fluffy
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
A great shampoo from this line. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and luscious. It has a great scent. Good for dry hair
Daniela G.
I feel that this shampoo helps so much it lives my hair so soft and smells great
Neysha P.
I feel this shampoo leaves your hear feeling so soft. I believe green tea shampoos are great. It leaves your hair shiny
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
I love this product I have colored hair and I use this quite often and my color doesn't fade at all . Love the smell !

Looking for your answer?