2 colors available

BY RUSK

Green Tea And Alfalfa Bodifying Conditioner Awakens the senses as it detangles and provides weightless conditioning, while adding volume to fine, "Lazy" limp hair. Formulated with green tea for superior shine, alfalfa to lightly moisturize and wheat protein to strengthen the hair. All Sensories products feature Compressed Formula Technology. CFT enhances and expands the user s sensory experience. Use 30-50% less product, and achieve twice the performance. For Details Call 1-800-USE-RUSK Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk. Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for see more...

Sara K.
Sara K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this shampoo for 3 days and have not noticed a drastic difference in the "fullness" of my hair. My hair does have some body after using. Make sure you like the smell... It seems to last long after washing!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Fort Bragg, NC
Four stars because I wasn't too fond of the smell but the product itself was simply amazing. Love how it made my hair feel!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo on my kids really good for oily scalps it helps to control dandruff and any other impurities that you can find in your children's hair build up
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Puyallup, WA
I enjoyed this product so much! It smells good too! Would definitely recommend it!
Molly W.
Molly W.
This is seriously THE best for detangling hair. I love it, just a dab gets all the tangles and knots out. Plus it smells so good.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Roblin
I enjoyed this product! The scent was great and it did not leave any buildup. I'm picky about that with my hair products. I'd buy again!