BY RUSK

Carmen M.
Midlothian, VA
This smells sooooooo good, but it doesn't make my hair very soft. I almost feel like herbal essence is a better product and cheaper too. I kinda feel like my hair felt more like straw. I was so disappointed.
Hayley B.
I have bad feelings about this stuff. It made my hair feel a little better, but not much. The smell of it isn't really that great either. I expected more than what I got.
Jodie L.
I expected it to be similar to the keratin complex .

It did help my ends however for the price i would pay 8.99 more for the keratin complex. I get mine at Cosmo and both brands are close enough in the same aisle to compare! I also have curly fizzy out of control hair so my expectations always look to tame that !!!