BY RUSK

Rusk clarify shampoo eliminates buildup or residue that impedes hairs natural shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Great clarifying shampoo for when you need to get a lot of build up out of your hair. I use a lot of dry shampoo so sometimes this product is necessary to get my hair clean! I wouldn't use this everyday because I find it to be drying, but it is a nice option for about 2 times per month use.
Shawna C.
Pearland, TX
This is an amazing product when you've used a ton of product on your hair & you want it's all gone (because we all know some shampoos that don't clean as well as we'd like) AND it smells great. You can't beat that.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
My scalp at times can get a build up of sebum and dandruff. This is the perfect shampoo if you are looking for a great clarifying one! It removes all the dirt and build up from my scalp without overly drying out my hair - leaving it soft shiny and smooth!
Lisa S.
Branford, CT
I love this shampoo to get rid of residue in my hair, it works great for everyday use, has a nice scent and my hair feels so clean. My whole family loves it too
Melissa J.
Douglass
Not my favorite item. I prefer a shampoo that is moisturizing and full size. I cannot wash my hair every day because I have dry hair
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Really clarifys your hair! If you have any build up or any damage to your hair this shampoo is the way to go!
Melissa K.
Deptford
I've used this once or twice. I just used it because it was there. I wouldn't buy this.