BeautyHairHair ProductsRusk
Sensories Clarify Rosemary & Quillaja Shampoo

Rusk Sensories Clarify Rosemary & Quillaja Shampoo

by Rusk

Rusk® Sensories Clarify™ Rosemary and Quillaja Detoxifying Shampoo awakens the senses and immediately eliminates cosmetic buildup or residue that impedes the hair s natural shine, health and vitality.  Specially formulated with rosemary, a natural antioxidant, and quillaja bark, which is a natural and gentle surfactant, to provide instantaneous results.  Invigorating provitamin B5 and amino acids add strength and improve manageability. All Sensories products feature Compressed Formula Technology. CFT enhances and expands the user s sensory experience.  Use 30 -50% less product, and achieve twice the performance. Sold exclusively in professional salons. Final product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when s

Does this make your hair thicker ?
Start your review of Rusk Sensories Clarify Rosemary & Quillaja Shampoo!
Product Highlights
My mom has bought this for yearsM smells great and for a less expensive shampoo it is great!in reviews
Vicki C.
Clayton, NY
Absolutely love this shampoo. The light fragrance, the deep cleaning without stripping or damaging makes this my go to shampoo.
Lindsey M.
San Diego, CA
I only use this a couple times a week just to get all the styling gunk out of my hair and I would definitely repurchase. It smells nice, but not overpowering which is good for people like me who are sensitive to strong smelling products.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill, TN
Rusk has never done well with my hair. my hair always seems oily after and makes me want to wash it again.
Ty R.
Carson, MS
I adore Rusk products. They use Condensed Formula Technology in their products so you use like 40% less than with normal shampoo. This is a good clarifying shampoo to break down buildup from the products you use daily.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I bought this in the sample size to see if I would like it, and almost immediately went and replaced it once the small sample bottle had emptied because it made my hair feel super, super clean and seemed to remove a lot of unwanted buildup that I tend to get from using other products, the environment, etc. The best part about it, is that you can easily use it 2x per week and not have to worry about it drying out or damaging your hair :)
Valeria V.
Love this shampoo. Bought a huge bottle at my local TJ Maxx on a recommendation from my hair stylist and fell in love. I have oily hair at the roots and this shampoo leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean without overdrying.
lisa O.
Wyoming, MI
I love this shampoo! It's really thick and luxurious and makes my course hair soft and shiny! I love how it cleans my hair without drying it out! I really should try more of Rusk products but it is a little expensive! None the less, it's worth it if you can afford it!
Lyndsey B.
Perry , FL
My mom has bought this for yearsM smells great and for a less expensive shampoo it is great! I use it every time in visit her and I love it!
Beth F.
I love this shampoo!!! It has done wonders for my oily/fine hair! I will never use anything else!
Meli P.
San Rafael
Quieres lucir un cabello lleno debrillo y llamar la atención estos son los mejores, te harán ver fábula son los mejores y aparte te hacen lucir única y muy natural es algo tan increíble que ni lo vas a creer son realmente bellos y llenos de vida, te dejarán con un efecto tan único.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...