BY RUSK

Possesses a blend of benefits of natural botanical ingredients transforms hairs. Physical appearance while releasing provocative botanical or ounceonic aromas for an irresistible experience. Ingredients: Polyquaternium-10 is a cationic polymer that imparts body and manageability to the hair and also helps to reduce static. Silk Amino Acids penetrate hair to draw in moisture and help repair the cortex. Allantoin helps soothe and repair hair and scalp. Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract and Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract provide both cleansing and astringent benefits to hair and scalp. see more...

Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
This was the first Rusk product I ever used. I have bleach blonde hair and a girl on YouTube said this made her blonde hair less brassy and feel less damaged. So I had to try it! I found it for $7.00 at a outlet so I bought a few and I'm glad I did! Just from the first time I used it my hair was easier to brush,felt so silky smooth. It looked really shiny and best of all it toned my brassiness! I still use this shampoo and I'll definitely keep using it!
Denise S.
When I was out shopping, I came across this, put it in my basket. My intention was to gift it, unbeknownst to me we were almost completely out of shampoo. So I tried it and loved the way my hair feels. My children love it as well. So now I have to buy another gift!
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
I'm not a huge fan of Rusk shampoo's and conditioner's as I am of their Blow Dryer the Speed Freak! It kind of leaves longer hair feeling still greasy and maybe it's just me but I find you need a good amount of shampoo to fully soap a full head of long hair.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
I'm usually not a huge fan of Rusk products but this shampoo is Fantastic. It smells amazing and leaves your hair residue free. I find this at TJmaxx a lot for a great price considering the bottle is huge.
Lisa H.
Tumwater, WA
I used this when I was trying to wash out some old color before getting in the salon to switch up my color. This did a great job of accomplishing my goal, and it didn't super dry out my hair. I wish the scent was not as pungent, but I don't mind too much as the product was effective.
Megan S.
Pecatonica, Il
Love my Rusk Sensories Detoxifying. I've used several different detox shampoos during the summer when I spend a lot of time in a chlorinated pool. This one is the most gentle on hair while still doing its job.
Afeni T.
Fairburn , GA
I was not a fan of this rusk shampoo it didn't work well with my hair texture which is very course and I wouldn't buy again.