BY RUSK

Rusk Sensories Clarify Rosemary and Quillaja Detoxifying Shampoo: Awakens the senses Eliminates cosmetic buildup or residue see more...

Bayley C.
This shampoo is amazing. It helps an itchy scalp and dry and flakey scalp. This smells insanely good and fresh. It is so helpful in the winter months and I def will buy again as well as a conditioner this time.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
I love this stuff it smells amazing. Who doesn't love purple!? It works great for oily or dandruff prone hair types. It is very clarifying. It is worth the few extra dollars for sure
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Smells great worked pretty well. Great for oily scalp. Really is a nice deep clean. Only reason I'm giving it a 4 star is because I have like other shampoos better.
Caitlin P.
Fernandina, FL
This lightweight and amazing smelling shampoo really helped with my dry scalp. It's so refreshing to use and I always recommend it to my friends.
Cheri T.
Alma, MI
I love this shampoo! I use a lot of products in my hair and this stuff makes it look and feel fabulous!
Susan S.
Marco Island, FL
I like keeping my hair with that fresh luck. I do not like stripping all the chemicals out of my hair
Brittany K.
Northampton, PA
Smells amazing! Awesome for oily hair. Feels great after a wash, not heavy like other products do.
Sade B.
Fresno, CA
Clarifying you say!?!! Good for before a perm.
Great for oily hair. Great for dandruff.
Shawna🌸 H.
St. John's
This shampoo smells amazing. Reasonable price compared to other clarifying shampoos. I use this shampoo whenever my hair feels gross and needs to remove the buildup of other products.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
This is amazing for after swimming. Totally takes the toxins out and makes the hair soft again . If You are a swimmer this is a good one and is a great price point . It also smells great
Julia C.