BY RUSK

Rusk Sensories This set contains: 1 Calm Shampoo 2 1 Calm Conditioner Rusk Sensories Calm Guarana and Ginger Nourishing Shampoo awakens the senses and gently nourishes troubles, stressed hair. Calm Shampoo is formulated with guarana extract to give hair a healthy, natural sheen, and ginger extract to maintain the hair s natural moisture balance. All Sensories products feature Compressed Formula Technology. CFT enhances and expands the user s sensory experience. Use 30-50% less product and achieve twice the performance. Rusk Sensories Calm Guarana and Ginger Nourishing Conditioner awakens the senses and gently nourishes troubles, stressed hair. Calm Shampoo is formulated with guarana extract to give hair a healthy, natural sheen, and ginger extract to maintain the hair s natural moisture balance. Amino acids and naturally-derived vegetable proteins add strength and body. All Sen see more...

Courtney F.
Frankfort, IN
I absolutely love this shampoo, don't get me wrong. It cleanses well down to the scalp and leaves my hair feeling clean and refreshed. The conditioner goes a long way. It doesn't feel that way when applying but if you put the normal amount I've noticed my hair feeling greasy hours later. Unlike other conditioners it's hard to tell if you've gotten it all rinsed and I often have troubles with not getting it all out
Kelsey B.
This shampoo and conditioner set is not my favorite. It's really good for calming big frizzy hair, but I do not have a problem with frizz so this product was not the right one for me. If you need something to calm frizzy hair though, this is the shampoo and conditioner for you!
Brooke B.
Love everything this brand has! I have tried several different rusk shampoos and have been satisfied with all of them. Would recommend to anyone. Overall great brand! Can buy at ulta.
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
Love the way these made my hair feel.was higher price than drug store but I recommend these for any one who wants healthy looking hair
Valerie K.
Hammond, IN
I love how this smells. It definitely helps calm my hair down and make it more managable. Not for fine hair though.
Dairelys B.
puerto rico
My mom was estilist and she love this products. Makes your hair healthy and radiant. I liked so much.
Mégan B.
Quebec, QC
I kinda like this product, but I don't like that it dries my hair a lot and the smell is actually pretty weird not totally sure about it. It does help a little on split ends but wouldn't buy again