BY RUSK SENSORIES

Guarana and ginger nourishing shampoo. Rusk Sensories Calm Guarana and Ginger Nourishing Shampoo awakens the senses and nourishes troubled, stressed hair. Calm Shampoo is formulated with guarana extract to give hair a healthy, natural sheen, and ginger extract to maintain the hair's natural moisture balance. All Sensories products feature compressed formula technology. CFT enhances and expands the user's sensory experience. Use 30-50% less product, and achieve twice the performance. Sold exclusively in professional salons. Final product not tested on animals. Made in USA of US and imported parts. see more...

Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Purchased at: Amazon
This has saved my hair. I have psoriasis really bad on my scalp and most shampoos just irritate my scalp and cause build up. This shampoo soothes my scalp and rinses clean without leaving buold up behind. I love the clean smell and it leaves my hair so shiny and healthy looking.
Dominika J.
I am a first time user of this shampoo. When I first bought it, I was afraid it wasn't cleaning my hair as well as I'd like it too. However, it smelled great, so I kept using it. After multiple uses, I've found it does a great job. I have to use a bit more product to cover all of my thick hair, but it's worth it.
Elisabeth E.
New Lisbon, WI
I love RUSK hair products. This shampoo really hydrates my hair, while helping it to feel smooth and soft. My hair feels so clean after I use this shampoo.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this shampoo. Leaves my hair feeling silky and manageable. Use this after swimming and makes my hair feel like there's no chlorine.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Great stuff! Smells great, leaves hair feeling clean, conditioned, soft and managble. Also, the conditioner is great at detangling!!
Elizabeth R.
Canada
I always use Rusk shampoo- it makes my hair so soft and manageable, and always has nice subtle scents. I wouldn't say this was "calming" but the scent was very pleasant.

Amazon