BY RUSK

Use daily or as needed. Apply to wet hair and massage thoroughly. Rinse and repeat if desired. see more...

Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
This is a pretty gentle shampoo that smells amazing, however I find it a little hard to start a lather. I have longer hair and only shampoo it once or twice a week so in order to work this shampoo into my hair I have to end up shampooing twice.
Carla R.
West allis
I don't think it helps with the frizz of curly hair :( I find that after washing it dries my hair badly and I have to give it a few days before it goes back to normal.
Gizelle A.
Sparks, NV
This shampoo is pretty good, but I feel like it's best for dry scalp not oily because my hair feels oily fast after using it! It doesn't really smell all that calming either I wish it smelled more like lavender or eucalyptus oil to be more calming
Sarah C.
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo. It's amazing to have a shampoo that actually makes your hair feel good and smell good.
Angela T.
The scent of this shampoo is so lovely and it does an excellent job of cleaning my hair but not stripping it of any essential oils.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
This shampoo has a clean scent and it leaves you feeling clean and fresh! Doesn't take up much space in luggage!