Rusk Sensories Calm Shampoo uploaded by Fazina K.Rusk Sensories Calm Shampoo uploaded by Cassandra B.

BY RUSK

Nourishing Shampoo Rusk Sensories Calm Guarana and Ginger Nourishing Shampoo awakens the sense and gently nourishes troubled, stressed hair. Calm Shampoo is formulated with guarana extract to give hair a healthy, natural sheen, and ginger extract to maintain the hair s natural moisture balance. All Sensories products feature Compressed Formula Technology. CFT enhances and expands the user s sensory experience. Use 30 - 50% less product and achieve twice the performance. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with RUSK and are not a licensed retailer of RUSK. RUSK guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s reba see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joslynn F.
Rocky Ford, CO
Rusk products have always left my hair feeling amazing! The only thing I dont really like about the shampoo is that it doesn't sud up like most so you feel like you need more or that it's working. However once you get used to that and follow up with the conditioner. I think you'll like how it leaves your hair when you go to style it.
Makayla K.
This shampoo and conditioner duo is great. I'm not able to use any other product because I continue to use this! It's a great match for my hair and leaves it soft and smelling great! I get this on sale at TJ Maxx!
Audrey O.
Kansas City, MO
I bought a giant bottle of this along with the matching conditioner. It's treated my hair kindly. I'm a only wash my hair two or three times a week kind of girl. I notice when I use cheap shampoo that my hair becomes greasy much quicker. This does a good job of maintaining my natural oil levels so I'm not over washing and damaging my hair. I liked the smell when I bought it, but since I bought a giant bottle I'm sort of over it. I get ADD with my hair products. Other than that I would totally repurchase.
Anna S.
Ashford, Al
I love everything Rusk, including this shampoo!

My hair is very damaged (due to over bleaching) and this shampoo has done wonders to it! It isn't nearly as harsh as many other shampoos and leaves my hair feeling soft but not too weighty. The best part? It smells great! As a soon-to-be hair stylist, would recommend this for almost any hair type!
Cassandra B.
Carlisle, PA
I stumbled on this product by accident. I use it twice a week to help my tender hair. I like the smell. It doesn't take much to create a lather either, who is good, my hair needs as little stress as possible. So little effort to clean is nice.
Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
I love the smell of the shampoo it is amazing and so natural smelling. The shampoo does an oversight in my hair and keeps it clean without weighing it down.
Sabrina S.
Allenhurst, GA
Been using this for months and I love it!!! It smells amazing and lasts longer than any shampoo Iv used. My hair is so soft and shiny and strong.
Andrea A.
Barboursville
I love the shampoo as much as the conditioner. It left my hair feeling nice and healthy and I think it’s worth the price. 10/10 would recommend.
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
This product is so thin I felt I needed a ton of product for one wash! It see very good but didn't leave my hair feeling that clean either.
Eden R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Very good shampoo, I love the smell, and the gesture it gives my hair is really neat, it's very good to work with. And I will buy again.