Rusk Sensories Calm Shampoo uploaded by Cassandra B.Rusk Sensories Calm Shampoo uploaded by Fazina K.

BY RUSK

Nourishing Shampoo Rusk Sensories Calm Guarana and Ginger Nourishing Shampoo awakens the sense and gently nourishes troubled, stressed hair. Calm Shampoo is formulated with guarana extract to give hair a healthy, natural sheen, and ginger extract to maintain the hair s natural moisture balance. All Sensories products feature Compressed Formula Technology. CFT enhances and expands the user s sensory experience. Use 30 - 50% less product and achieve twice the performance. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with RUSK and are not a licensed retailer of RUSK. RUSK guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s reba see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna S.
Anna S.
Ashford, Al
I love everything Rusk, including this shampoo!

My hair is very damaged (due to over bleaching) and this shampoo has done wonders to it! It isn't nearly as harsh as many other shampoos and leaves my hair feeling soft but not too weighty. The best part? It smells great! As a soon-to-be hair stylist, would recommend this for almost any hair type!
Joslynn F.
Joslynn F.
Rocky Ford, CO
Rusk products have always left my hair feeling amazing! The only thing I dont really like about the shampoo is that it doesn't sud up like most so you feel like you need more or that it's working. However once you get used to that and follow up with the conditioner. I think you'll like how it leaves your hair when you go to style it.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Carlisle, PA
I stumbled on this product by accident. I use it twice a week to help my tender hair. I like the smell. It doesn't take much to create a lather either, who is good, my hair needs as little stress as possible. So little effort to clean is nice.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Allenhurst, GA
Been using this for months and I love it!!! It smells amazing and lasts longer than any shampoo Iv used. My hair is so soft and shiny and strong.
Rochelle E.
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
I used to use this and it is a nice shampoo and well worth the money. My only wish is that it would have had more of a lasting scent.
Ivy K.
Ivy K.
Baileyton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down one of my fave shampoos. If you've ever used it you would understand why! Other brands just don't compare
Jayna G.
Jayna G.
Portageville, MO
My favorite shampoo. Leaves my hair super soft and clean! Does not have all the extras in it to weigh hair down.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
Russellville, AR
Awesome shampoo! Very good clean smell that leaves your soft and full of volume! Would recommend
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner duo is great. I'm not able to use any other product because I continue to use this! It's a great match for my hair and leaves it soft and smelling great! I get this on sale at TJ Maxx!
Eden R.
Eden R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good shampoo, I love the smell, and the gesture it gives my hair is really neat, it's very good to work with. And I will buy again.