BY RUSK

Compressed formulas expand with the addition of water and gentle manipulation, transforming their physical appearance and releasing unique botanical/ozonic aromas for easy and thorough distribution. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie H.
Laurel, MS
Oh my gosh I have been using this product since 2005. It is my go to! I will try new brands and go right back to it. A huge plus is the fact that it smells like heaven!! For me and my hair, I like to use it in the winter time. It keeps my hair hydrated and it also does a great job with my blonde color and not stripping it down. I am a long time brand loyal to this brand! You seriously cannot go wrong purchasing!
Tina P.
Branford , CT
Love this brand. I have been using their products for many years and have never been disappointed! Love the smell of my hair!
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
this is what I get when I've been a little harsh on my hair for a while it brings my hair back to a soft healthy state.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I did not like the smell or how dry my hair was left afterwards! I wanted to like it but sadly this is not for me!
Love this product. So great for your hair and smells fabulous. Great for dry scalps. Helps hydrate hair.
Taylor H.
I really enjoyed the scent of this shampoo, and I know it's designed to calm down the oils and products used in hair, it left my hair feeling stringy.
Chelsea C.
Sacramento, CA
Recommend for bleach damage?