BeautyHairHair ProductsRusk
Sensories Calm Guarana and Ginger Nourishing Shampoo for Unisex

Rusk Sensories Calm Guarana and Ginger Nourishing Shampoo for Unisex

by Rusk

Compressed formulas expand with the addition of water and gentle manipulation, transforming their physical appearance and releasing unique botanical/ozonic aromas for easy and thorough distribution.

Recommend for bleach damage?
Start your review of Rusk Sensories Calm Guarana and Ginger Nourishing Shampoo for Unisex!
Love this product. So great for your hair and smells fabulous. Great for dry scalps. Helps hydrate hair.
Tina P.
Branford , CT
Love this brand. I have been using their products for many years and have never been disappointed! Love the smell of my hair!
Alexandria K.
Melbourne, FL
this is what I get when I've been a little harsh on my hair for a while it brings my hair back to a soft healthy state.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I did not like the smell or how dry my hair was left afterwards! I wanted to like it but sadly this is not for me!
Natalie H.
Laurel, MS
Oh my gosh I have been using this product since 2005. It is my go to! I will try new brands and go right back to it. A huge plus is the fact that it smells like heaven!! For me and my hair, I like to use it in the winter time. It keeps my hair hydrated and it also does a great job with my blonde color and not stripping it down. I am a long time brand loyal to this brand! You seriously cannot go wrong purchasing!
Taylor  H.
I really enjoyed the scent of this shampoo, and I know it's designed to calm down the oils and products used in hair, it left my hair feeling stringy.