Rusk Sensories Calm Conditioner uploaded by Anne-marie S.

BY RUSK

Rusk sensories calm 60 second hair revive awakens the senses as it spontaneously nurtures troubled, stressed hair.  Formulated with guarana extract to add a healthy, natural sheen and ginger extract to maintain the natural moisture balance.  Also contains natural amino acids and naturally derived vegetable proteins for added strength and body. All rusk sensories feature. CFT to enhance and expand the users sensory experience.  Compressed formulas expand with the addition of water and gentle manipulation, releasing unique botanical/ozonic aromas as they transform their physical appearance for easy and thorough distribution.  Compressed formula technology achieves twice the performance using 30-50% less product. see more...

• This conditioner is great. It smells fantastic and kept m...1 Answers
  • Can you use this product as a leave in conditioner as well?2 Answers
Rusk Sensories Calm Conditioner
  • "I love it and I would definitely recommend this product to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I think this would be really good for girls who have to deal with a lot of fly-aways." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair silky soft and shine A LOT." in 1 review
  • "This conditioner is lightweight yet it still adds lots of moisture for my curly thick hair that tends to be very dry!" in 1 review
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I love this conditioner. It was just gifted to me and after use I could tell a big difference in my hair. It made it so soft and easy to work with. I would recommend this.
Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
This is one of the best conditions I’ve ever tried. From the smell to it light weakness in my hair to have it rinses out in the shower.
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
I buy this product because I do not need a lot to condition my hair. Just a quarter size of conditioner is fine for me. It absorbs into my hair and detangles my hair really well. It does not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy, just soft manageable hair! Great for the price because it does last a while.
Anne-marie S.
Saint Jerome
Forever rusk !!!
I make my hair so beautiful 😊😊

J'adore rusk!!
Je le recommandes à tous le monde !
Cest vraiment une bonne marque 😊😊
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
I used to use this and it is a nice conditioner. It always left my hair feeling nice. I wish it had more or a scent to it though.
Markie B.
Minneapolis , MN
I always get this product at TJ Maxx. It's a good deal there, about half the price you would pay normally. I like the smell a lot. The shampoo is very good. The only thing that I don't like is that the conditioner is a bit runny/watery. But my hair feels great after using!
Victoria M.
New milford, CT
I've been constantly searching for a shampoo and conditioner brand that my hair won't start drying out from. One day while taking a stroll through TJ Maxx, I look in the hair care aisle. I notice that the product is paraben and sulfate free, so why not give it a shot. I've been using this for about 6 months now (longer than any other product I've ever used) and it's my ultimate go-to. My hair is so clean, soft, and shiny after each wash. It also doesn't weigh down my hair like most products do. It has an amazing, clean smell to it - not to perfumey or fruity, and it helps add volume to my hair because there's no harsh chemicals. I definitely recommend this product if you're someone like me who has hair that gets weighed down and dried out from using certain shampoos and conditioners for a long period of time.
Kelsey F.
Jackson, MI
I'm usually a Kenra user being a licensed cosmetologist but I have used RUSK for a couple years (my mom loves it.) and this stuff smells clean and not over scented. It works well for being so light too!
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
The smell of this is like an amazing ginger guarana candy. It's not thick but works great on my fine hair. It leaves it shiny and frizz free I live it!!!
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
This conditioner is a great moisturizer for me curly, dry hair. It works really well without weighing my hair down, because I still like some of the volume.
Cherise R.
Fort Worth, TX
Can you use this product as a leave in conditioner as well?
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
This conditioner is great. It smells fantastic and kept my hair frizz free. It conditions but doesn't weigh it down.