Rusk Sensories Calm Conditioner uploaded by Anne-marie S.

BY RUSK

Rusk sensories calm 60 second hair revive awakens the senses as it spontaneously nurtures troubled, stressed hair.  Formulated with guarana extract to add a healthy, natural sheen and ginger extract to maintain the natural moisture balance.  Also contains natural amino acids and naturally derived vegetable proteins for added strength and body. All rusk sensories feature. CFT to enhance and expand the users sensory experience.  Compressed formulas expand with the addition of water and gentle manipulation, releasing unique botanical/ozonic aromas as they transform their physical appearance for easy and thorough distribution.  Compressed formula technology achieves twice the performance using 30-50% less product. see more...

• This conditioner is great. It smells fantastic and kept my hair f...1 Answers
  • Can you use this product as a leave in conditioner as well?2 Answers
Rusk Sensories Calm Conditioner
  • "I love it and I would definitely recommend this product to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I think this would be really good for girls who have to deal with a lot of fly-aways." in 1 review
  • "This conditioner is lightweight yet it still adds lots of moisture for my curly thick hair that tends to be very dry!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair silky soft and shine A LOT." in 1 review
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
Rusk is a great company for my hair type. I have the perfect storm of curly, fine, and color treated, so most products leave it weighted down or frizzy. Rusk is the first I've found that doesn't.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
This conditioner is a great moisturizer for me curly, dry hair. It works really well without weighing my hair down, because I still like some of the volume.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
The smell of this is like an amazing ginger guarana candy. It's not thick but works great on my fine hair. It leaves it shiny and frizz free I live it!!!
Angie C.
Santa Fe, NM
I really like the way this conditioner smells. It is great with my curly thick hair but I feel it's too thin and runny. I would still keep using it!
Ashley N.
Visalia, CA
This conditioner smells wonderful and makes my hair smooth and silky. I love it and I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
This is one of the best conditions I’ve ever tried. From the smell to it light weakness in my hair to have it rinses out in the shower.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Rusk did a great job of doing exactly what i needed. i use this in betweem my other shampoos and conditioners to give my hair a break
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI
The smell of this conditioner is beyond amazing. I feel like it's result on my hair were just average, for the price I expected more.
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
I used to use this and it is a nice conditioner. It always left my hair feeling nice. I wish it had more or a scent to it though.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Haven't personally used this particular product but their line of hair care Is incredible and affordable!!! Must haves
Cherise R.
Fort Worth, TX
Can you use this product as a leave in conditioner as well?
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
This conditioner is great. It smells fantastic and kept my hair frizz free. It conditions but doesn't weigh it down.