Rusk Sensories Calm Conditioner uploaded by Anne-marie S.

BY RUSK

Rusk sensories calm 60 second hair revive awakens the senses as it spontaneously nurtures troubled, stressed hair.  Formulated with guarana extract to add a healthy, natural sheen and ginger extract to maintain the natural moisture balance.  Also contains natural amino acids and naturally derived vegetable proteins for added strength and body. All rusk sensories feature. CFT to enhance and expand the users sensory experience.  Compressed formulas expand with the addition of water and gentle manipulation, releasing unique botanical/ozonic aromas as they transform their physical appearance for easy and thorough distribution.  Compressed formula technology achieves twice the performance using 30-50% less product. see more...

• This conditioner is great. It smells fantastic and kept my hair f...1 Answers
  • Can you use this product as a leave in conditioner as well?2 Answers
Rusk Sensories Calm Conditioner
  • "I love it and I would definitely recommend this product to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I think this would be really good for girls who have to deal with a lot of fly-aways." in 1 review
  • "This conditioner is lightweight yet it still adds lots of moisture for my curly thick hair that tends to be very dry!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair silky soft and shine A LOT." in 1 review
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great as far as doing what it is supposed to as conditioner. I don’t like that it doesn’t have a strong fragrance to make my hair smell nice all day. I would recommend as a conditioner but probably wont but again for myself
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this my first few weeks of using it but lately my hair has been getting greasy quicker than normal. I think I'll take a break and then get back to this line and see
How it goes. Other than that hair feels soft and manageable
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this product because I do not need a lot to condition my hair. Just a quarter size of conditioner is fine for me. It absorbs into my hair and detangles my hair really well. It does not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy, just soft manageable hair! Great for the price because it does last a while.
Victoria M.
New milford, Ct
I've been constantly searching for a shampoo and conditioner brand that my hair won't start drying out from. One day while taking a stroll through TJ Maxx, I look in the hair care aisle. I notice that the product is paraben and sulfate free, so why not give it a shot. I've been using this for about 6 months now (longer than any other product I've ever used) and it's my ultimate go-to. My hair is so clean, soft, and shiny after each wash. It also doesn't weigh down my hair like most products do. It has an amazing, clean smell to it - not to perfumey or fruity, and it helps add volume to my hair because there's no harsh chemicals. I definitely recommend this product if you're someone like me who has hair that gets weighed down and dried out from using certain shampoos and conditioners for a long period of time.
Markie B.
Minneapolis , MN
I always get this product at TJ Maxx. It's a good deal there, about half the price you would pay normally. I like the smell a lot. The shampoo is very good. The only thing that I don't like is that the conditioner is a bit runny/watery. But my hair feels great after using!
Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best conditions I’ve ever tried. From the smell to it light weakness in my hair to have it rinses out in the shower.
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
I used to use this and it is a nice conditioner. It always left my hair feeling nice. I wish it had more or a scent to it though.
Libbey S.
Pemberville, OH
This conditioner makes my curly thick and dry hair, nice and smooth! Plus, it lasts forever!
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Rusk did a great job of doing exactly what i needed. i use this in betweem my other shampoos and conditioners to give my hair a break
Ashley N.
Visalia, CA
This conditioner smells wonderful and makes my hair smooth and silky. I love it and I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Cherise R.
Fort Worth, TX
Can you use this product as a leave in conditioner as well?
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is great. It smells fantastic and kept my hair frizz free. It conditions but doesn't weigh it down.