BY RUSK

Rusk sensories brilliance shampoo guards fragile, chemically-dependent hair. It gently cleanses and protects fragile, color-treated hair. Specially formulated with vitamin C-rich grapefruit extract, vitamin E and vitamin A. These antioxidant vitamins help to block color loss while pure honey, sea kelp and vegetable protein helps to improve condition and strengthen hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
My hair stylist suggested I try this once and I think it's a bit expensive but I love how it feels in my hair. I have had other products I like just as well but this gives a great lather and I would buy it again if I had a coupon or something.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Honestly rusk is amazing! I love this shampoo and I especially love that it is sulfate free. It's actually not too expensive for being a designer brand either. I love rusk and would recommend to anyone!
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque, NM
Anyone who is looking to preserve their hair and treated from excessive color treatments needs this in their bathroom. It smells great and lather is just as any other shampoo
Crystal Z.
Turlock, CA
Smells good! But sucks! Made my hair fall out like crazy!! It made my hair smell good for days but made my scalp go crazyyyyy!
Alexis M.
Chardon, OH
It smells really good and juat seems natural and simple. It doesn't suds up a lot which is good because it's sulfate free
Jessica M.
Yes please!! I absolutely love this shampoo! Leaves my hair squeaky clean without over drying my hair! Love it!
Laura C.
I love Rusk shampoos. Found them at TJ Maxx and I love all their hair products. Smells delicious
Amel H.
A nice shampoo, I see a difrebce when i use it, but there is also other shampoo that do the same work and are less pricy