Rusk

Rusk Sensories Brilliance...
14 Reviews
5 / 5
This set is a perfect combination and I love the smell of this product. Makes my hair look amazing as well.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I kinda like this product, but I don't like that it dries my hair a lot and the smell is actually pretty weird not totally sure about it. It does help a little on split ends but wouldn't buy again
5 / 5
Love the way these made my hair feel.was higher price than drug store but I recommend these for any one who wants healthy looking hair
5 / 5
I love all of Rusk products. This one in particular i was amazed with. My hair was super dry and dull, no life to it whatsoever until my hit stylist recommended it. I was skeptical but I'm glad I gave it a try. My hair is silky soft and finally looks alive!! I recommend it to everyone.
4 / 5
I love this duo in hair Care. It smells good. It feels good. It looks fbulas,your hair that is. I recommend it to anyone who has never tried it.
5 / 5
Love everything this brand has! I have tried several different rusk shampoos and have been satisfied with all of them. Would recommend to anyone. Overall great brand! Can buy at ulta.
5 / 5
Love this shampoo for an everyday wash - and it especially shines if I blow dry after washing
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I love how this smells. It definitely helps calm my hair down and make it more managable. Not for fine hair though.
4 / 5
This shampoo and conditioner set is not my favorite. It's really good for calming big frizzy hair, but I do not have a problem with frizz so this product was not the right one for me. If you need something to calm frizzy hair though, this is the shampoo and conditioner for you!
4 / 5
Very expensive specially when buying the big bottles, but the rusk brand is always work the money to me, it leave hair super soft, i love it