BY RUSK

Guards Fragile, Chemically Dependent Hair This Double Pack Contains: 2 brilliance Grapefruit and Honey Color Protecting Shampoo Rusk Sensories Brilliance color protect shampoo awakens the senses while gently cleansing and protecting fragile, color-treated hair. Specially formulated with Vitamin C-rich grapefruit extract, vitamin E and vitamin A. These anti-oxidant vitamins help to block color loss while pure honey, sea kelp and vegetable protein help strengthen hair and improve its condition. All rusk sensories feature CFT to enhance and expand the users sensory experience. Compressed formulas expand with the addition of water and gentle manipulation, releasing unique botanical ozonic aromas as they transform their physical appearance for easy and thorough distribution. Compressed formula technology achieves twice the performance using 30-50% less product. Final product not tested see more...

Clelia M.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Very expensive specially when buying the big bottles, but the rusk brand is always work the money to me, it leave hair super soft, i love it
Love this shampoo for an everyday wash - and it especially shines if I blow dry after washing
Aida O.
Aida O.
I love all of Rusk products. This one in particular i was amazed with. My hair was super dry and dull, no life to it whatsoever until my hit stylist recommended it. I was skeptical but I'm glad I gave it a try. My hair is silky soft and finally looks alive!! I recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Ruskin, FL
I love this duo in hair Care. It smells good. It feels good. It looks fbulas,your hair that is. I recommend it to anyone who has never tried it.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
The best of the best- this stuff isn't cheap for no reason! You definitely get what you pay for sometimes
Angie M.
Angie M.
This shampoo is so good. It's helps to look your hair so shiny and soft. I use this every time
Siobhan K.
Siobhan K.
Fort McMurray, AB
This set is a perfect combination and I love the smell of this product. Makes my hair look amazing as well.