RUSK Sensories Brilliance Grapefruit and Honey Color Protecting Shampoo , 33.8 fl. Oz.

BY RUSK

When that perfect color has been achieved, only a shampoo for color-treated hair keeps it that way. Loaded with vitamin c-rich grapefruit extract and vitamins e and a, this formula cleanses gently and helps protect color-treated hair. Use rusk... see more...

• Does this work well for people with greasy hair?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Destiny S.
I dye my hair a lot, well at least my roots! And a friend recommended this product and I FELL IN LOVE! it leaves my hair feeling refreshed and hydrated all day long!
Ashley P.
Cadillac, MI
A really great shampoo! It protects the color really well and lathers up nicely. I love the smell of it, grapefruit is one of my favorite scents. The design of the bottle is also really nice, i love a pump system. I will be buying again.
Amy L.
Great product! Not too thick or runny, not an overwhelming fragrance, and it rinses well. Extended the life of my color very well. Definitely recommend!
Jessica T.
Fordsville, KY
I really love the RUSK products! My hair has never been so silky smooth, and color lasting as long as possible until I used this product!
Sabiha A.
Ontario, Canada
Great smell, but even better results! I have bleached, coloured, frizzy hair that needs moisture and protection! This shampoo has done it for me! Smells so clean and fresh and sweet and really helps in protecting my hair from frizz and damage because of the bleach! Doesn't dry out my hair either! Great product!
Jessica D.
N Attleboro, MA
Does this work well for people with greasy hair?