BY RUSK

Gently cleanses while protecting fragile, color treated hair. protects fragile hair. protects and prolongs the life of your color. gently cleanses. specially formulated with vitamins c, e and a. antioxidants help block color loss. helps to strengthen hair and improve its condition. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
This was a favorite of mine in high school! Don't remember much about how it left my hair feeling but it smells amazing!
Keyla B.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair a lot and this is the Shampoo I use to protect it. It works great.
Wilbelys Y.
Wilbelys Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it because my hair (black) lost its color after so many chemicals, inventions and heat. For me a wonder, I tried several before this and without a doubt this was my second favorite. It's great, I love its smell and it leaves the hair BEAUTIFUL
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo it also reminds me of getting a professional wash at a salon. It lathers well and keeps the color in my hair strong. I like it compared to other cheaper brands. I would buy again if i needed to especially
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this when I had pink hair and it preserved the color fine, but it was very drying. It didn't lather the best and I was just pretty underwhelmed by it. I actually found this at my local TJ Maxx.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Fox Lake, IL
This shampoo is great for those who color their hare, Great smelling, but not overpowering. Nice fresh and clean. Does not strip hair of color. Lasts a long time. Reasonable priced for a salon product and you can find at your local Ulta store.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
A good shampoo. Smells lovely and gentle enough to use on brightly coloured hair.