BY RUSK

Sensories Brilliance Color Protecting Shampoo - When that perfect color has been achieved, only a shampoo for color-treated hair keeps it that way. Loaded with vitamin C-rich grapefruit extract, vitamins E and A, this formula cleanses gently and helps protect color-treated hair. Use Rusk Sensories Brilliance Grapefruit and Honey Color Protecting Shampoo daily and enjoy your color, longer. - Sensories Brilliance Color Protecting Shampoo see more...

Alice C.
Springfield, IL
I will be using this from now on. I've never loved a shampoo immediately. They typically take a bit for my frizzy hair to get use to it. This shampoo smells like heaven, comes with a nice pump, a little goes a long way in this HUGE bottle, the ingredients do not scare you off. The price is affordable, but I managed to get it on sale for $14 so it was a steal. Brilliance
Adalgisa c.
Buena eleccion para las que tenemos color por tintes en el cabello, ayuda a mantener el color por mas tiempo.
Blerta Z.
Houston , TX
I have been using this shampoo for a while and my hair feels clean, shiny and I can style it better.
Jennifer L.
Madison, IN
I use this I color my hair bi weekly and this helps the color stay vibrant. Highly recommend
Heather M.
Waco
Horrible. Do not buy this product, if anything it strips your hair of color.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE the Rusk Sensories Brilliance Color Protecting shampoo. It smells great, it creates a robust, nice, and clean feeling lather, and feels really gentle. I use it with its conditioner almost exclusively. I highly recommend buying this for color treated hair.
Alexandra R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Does this really protect my hair color?