BY RUSK

This Bright Chamomile and Lavender shampoo from Rusk is specially formulated with color boosting chamomile and lavender, strengthening wheat proteins, moisturizing honey and protective UVA/UVB absorbents. It gently cleanses while revitalizes dull, silver, gray or white hair with translucent brighteners. Size: 13.5-ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Color treated hair Active ingredients: Water, TEA-lauryl sulfate, ammonium lauryl sulfate, cocamide DEA, glycolic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydrolyzed wheat protein, honey, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, anthemis noblis flower extract, cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride, parfum, lecithin, sulfated castor oil, peg-12 oleate, propylene glycol, benzophenone-4, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium chloride, ext. violet 2, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Sara B.
Mankato , MN
I have tried 4 kinds of Bright shampoo and brass removal shampoo as I have hard water and my blonde highlights turn orange from our water. With just one use my hair lighted up completely and my brassy colors were gone!! I even had people asking me if I highlighted or colored my hair!! It definitely is my number one choice!
Drea T.
Grand prairie, TX
Definitely takes yellow tones out of blonde! I've used this in place of a toning treatment after lightening my roots and as a refresher between coloring when I had an icy white blonde.
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
This shampoo works to turn your brassy hair color into a vibrant cool blonde. I would not use for a dry scalp because this shampoo tends to be on the drying side. You would definitely need to use a deep conditioner with this product, and it doesn't have much of a lather either.
Rebecca M.
Colora, MD
I love the lavender it's one of my favorite scents, I feel that it lathers very smooth on my hair and it really helps get a good clean in the scalp. I like to use it at nighttime because lavender helps calm you down and relax and I love that I can have a shampoo that does that!
Sami M.
Pleasant scent and a great shampoo. Leaves my hair shiny, clean, and soft. A little goes a long way on my fine, shoulder length hair so the shampoo lasts for a while.
Kristen S.
I got a sample of this at my local hair salon and i loved the scent and how soft my hair felt after i used this product.
Julia R.
I use this occasionally and I really like it! It smells so good and makes my hair feel so nice and soft
Kelsey S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Really great shampoo! Smells like lavender and began to remove the brassiness from my blonde ombré in just one wash.