BeautyHairHair ProductsRusk
Sensories Bright Chamomile & Lavender Brightening Shampoo 35 oz

Rusk Sensories Bright Chamomile & Lavender Brightening Shampoo 35 oz.

by Rusk

RUSK Sensories Bright Chamomile and Lavender Brightening Shampoo awakens the senses and instantly turns up shine and clarity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rusk Sensories Bright Chamomile & Lavender Brightening Shampoo 35 oz.!
Niki W.
Whitsett, NC
Best purple shampoo! I've keep trying multiple purple shampoos to help keep the "brass" out of my hair! This one always does it's job! Two cons: makes your hair dry Very weird smell
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Smells good, priced fair, leaves hair smooth and silky. I buy when ulta has the line on sales, i stock up.
Dafne F.
The scent is amazing. Very soothing and helps brighten your hair color. I really like it
Kennedy A.
Mcallen, TX
As I said before in other reviews I love lavender and the scent is pretty nice..not extremely strong..but smells very nice. My hair always feels really nice and helps out with dry scalp.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I really enjoyed this shampoo it had a great scent and left my hair soft it's a bit pricy but with the money it gives a great lather and the scent lady's all day I would buy this again defiantly highly recommend.
Logan J.
Los Angeles, CA
I swear by this product. I've used it for years nothing is better. I always end up super gold and I hate gold tones in my hair.
Elizabeth B.
I love this shampoo! It brings bright to my blonde and has the most amazing smell in the world. My hair stylist recommended this after my color change and I couldn't be happier with my soft blonde hair. $15 for a liter is not bad at all for the quality of this product!
Kely B.
As someone who loves to color their own hair a good purple shampoo is important. not only to make your blonde pretty but to get the most of whatever fashion color you use. for me this product worked right away. people ask all the time if i re bleached my hair when i all i did is shampoo it.
Ivannia Vannesa V.
RUSK Sensories este champu es bueno nos deja el cabello suave brillante ademas de su delicioso olor a lavanda y mansanilla buen producto
Robin M.
This shampoo smells really nice and it does a good job of taking the brassiness out of the hair for blondes.

Looking for your answer?