BY RUSK

Watch what happens when this brightening shampoo meets gray, white or blonde hair. It adds life and shine and reduces yellow or brassy tones. Its vibrant lavender and chamomile base awakens the senses and instantly turns up the clarity and shine. Rusk sensories bright chamomile and lavender brightening shampoo-a bright idea. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I really enjoyed this shampoo it had a great scent and left my hair soft it's a bit pricy but with the money it gives a great lather and the scent lady's all day I would buy this again defiantly highly recommend.
Elizabeth B.
I love this shampoo! It brings bright to my blonde and has the most amazing smell in the world. My hair stylist recommended this after my color change and I couldn't be happier with my soft blonde hair. $15 for a liter is not bad at all for the quality of this product!
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Smells good, priced fair, leaves hair smooth and silky. I buy when ulta has the line on sales, i stock up.
Dafne F.
The scent is amazing. Very soothing and helps brighten your hair color. I really like it
Nicole J.
Thunder Bay, ON
Tried this shampoo because it was on sale and now I will never buy another shampoo. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so much better than any other shampoo I’ve tried
Julie K.
Collingwood, OH
I picked up this shampoo at winners (score!) and have actually started using it on my kids. I love how it cleanses, smells and the fact that it is gentle, makes it perfect for my kids. There are no parabens or other nasty toxins so I feel good about using it on them!
Ivannia Vannesa V.
RUSK Sensories este champu es bueno nos deja el cabello suave brillante ademas de su delicioso olor a lavanda y mansanilla buen producto