Rusk RUSKC Rusk Sensories Bright Unisex Hair Spray, Chamomile and Lavender, 4.2 Ounce

BY RUSK

Alina N.
Walla Walla, WA
I actually found out about this brand from a gift with purchase. I liked the products that I received so I thought I would try this hairspray out, but I do not like it very much. I do not see a beneficial difference in my hair when I am wearing this vs. when I am not. I have thick, frizzy hair and although it did make my hair shinier, I felt that it made it look almost shiny-plastic-y if that makes sense. I will stick with hair oils for shine from now on.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
I just bought this, this past weekend. I LOVE IT! The scent is SO nice! It leaves your hair very shinny, but not at all greasy.