Rusk RSK807 Heat Freak Professional STR8 Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron uploaded by Mikena H.

BY RUSK

Rusk heat freak professional str8 iron creates shiny, silky, frizz-free hair. the ceramic and tourmaline plates provide instant and precise heat while distributing natural ions and far-infrared heat for optimal straightening results. this iron is designed for heavy-use by salon professionals. see more...

• does this work well for frizzy curly hair? 2 Answers
Mikena H.
I am Using this flat iron for a year and a half now and i love it. It works perfect and makes my crazy voluminous hair straight and shiny as silk. I bought it for 99$ at Ulta. I really recommend it. And the tourmaline helps your hair to not get burned!
Saadiqah G.
Apollo Beach, FL
I've used Rusk hair straighteners all my life and I don't think I'd ever try another brand, there's really no need for me to. These get my hair done in no time and my hair stays shiny and straight, right up until whenever I next wash it. 10/10 would recommend.
Megan A.
Southaven
PEFECT for my thick hair! I hate sitting there forever straightening my hair! it never leaves my hair feeling burnt... It heats up fast and doesnt pull. It would be fabulous if it had a time on it and automatically turned off if we forget.
Addison S.
The perfect iron for smoothly out curly or frizzy hair, but I use it to create loose waves/curls. You can control the heat, which is essential to avoid unnecessary hair damage.
Megan R.
I love this straightener because you can customize the temperature. That’s helpful depending on the area of hair I am styling. I just wish there was a timed shut off for safety.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
This straigtener goes up to 450 degrees. I always use protectant first. Compared to my t3 and Chi ones, i still like my Rusk straightener best. My hair stays silky and shiny using this straightener. Ive had it for over 3 years and it still works like new.
Lauren N.
Hattiesburg, MS
I’ve had my Rusk for almost 6 years! It is the best straightener out there and I recommend it like one hundred and ten percent. My hair is also smooth and silky when I flat iron it. It takes a lot to get my hair looking that good and this flat iron easily does it for me!
Jonna B.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this flat iron! I like that you can adjust the heat temperature and the plates don’t ever grab my hair as I use it. With a single pass I’m left with straight shiny hair. I always get compliments on my hair when I use it. Would purchase again.
Desirae M.
LAKE CITY , FL
This flat iron is great. I have thick, course, wavy hair, and it gets is smooth, straight and shiny! It heats up fast and doesn't pull my hair. It is also pretty light. Rusk RSK806 Heat Freak Professional Str8 Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
I flat iron my hair every single day and this has been the best flat iron I have used yet. My Chi broke and I researched flat irons extensively and I have not been disappointed. I like that it does not snag my hair, does not cause staid cling, and makes my hair smooth without making it limp. This Heat Freak is my holy grail in flat irons.
misty s.
Huntington, WV
does this work well for frizzy curly hair?