BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsRusk
RSK806 Heat Freak Professional Str8 Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron, 1 Inch

Rusk RSK806 Heat Freak Professional Str8 Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron, 1 Inch

by Rusk

Heat Freak Ceramic and Tourmaline Straightening Iron - Rusk Heat Freak Ceramic and Tourmaline Straightening Iron features ceramic/tourmaline plates that provide instant and precise heat, while distributing natural ions and far-infrared heat for optimal straightening results, resulting in silky smooth designs. The choice of professionals. - Heat Freak Ceramic and Tourmaline Straightening Iron

Any issues with this iron?
Start your review of Rusk RSK806 Heat Freak Professional Str8 Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron, 1 Inch!
Sylvia G.
Berwick, LA
I purchased this about seven years ago after my Chi crapped out on me. I LOVE it. I use it on 375 but it goes up to 450. I only have to make two passes through the hair that I am straightening at that time and it leaves my hair soft and silky. I would definitely buy this product again.
Megan H.
paxton
Believe it or not my Rusk straightener works better than any of the high priced straighteners I’ve purchased in the past! & it’s VERY affordable!
Kylie R.
After using the same Conair straightener for years, I finally decided to get a new one. I have thick, naturally wavy/curly hair so I needed a high quality straightener that would do its job. I've been using this just about every day for 3 months now and I have nothing bad to say about it. It heats up fast, works well even on the lowest setting, and I find that it does't take very long to straighten all of my hair even though it can be hard to manage.
Katherine  M.
Atlanta, GA
I have this flat iron for 8 years already. Is quick and you can adjust temperature according tonyour hair straight. It does not cause damage if you use right temperature and my hair is shiny and healthy looking all day.
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
Absolutely love this iron! A friend told me to buy it and I am so happy I followed her advice. I was going to get a CHI but heard so many iffy things I bought this instead. its heats up quickly, my hair is SO SMOOTH and smells great. it doesn't feel fried or dead after and I even slept 2 nights and my hair was still pin straight, no need to fix it! Totally worth the money, I've bought cheap straighteners before and they were AWFUL.
Allison G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this straightener so much! I recently grew out of my Chi iron and decided to give Rusk a try. I'm so glad that I did! I straighten my hair in about 10 minutes with this iron and I've really noticed a difference in my hair health. It's so silky now!!!
Emily C.
Portland, OR
I love this straightener! It works so well and has multiple heat settings. It heats up quickly, so if I'm ever in a time crunch, I can rely on this working. I use it with Healthy Sexy Hair's Soya Wanna Have Flat Hair - and my hair will stay straight all day!
Sadie D.
Hanahan, SC
I've had this straightener a little over a year now, and it still works pretty great. I bought it at an ulta while on vacation, and use it several times per week. I've been mostly satisfied, but it doesn't always heat up as quickly as I'd like now that I've had it so long. I'd recommend it to a friend though.
Dana H.
Short Hills, NJ
This is the best straightener I've ever owned. It works so quickly to straighten my very wavy frizzy hair. It was not expensive at all. It lasts for days. I recommend it to all of my friends
Maria C.
I love the rusk brand, although I have this iron in specific if not hesitate to buy it because it will not disappoint me