BY RUSK

Rusk ctc professional str8 irons are made to meet the highest standards of beauty professionals. this lightweight, titanium-infused ceramic iron utilize ctc technology, which produces even heat transer from roots to ends. the sol-gel technolgy provides a smooth glide while leaving hair in optimal condition. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lori J.
Ponte Vedra
Hands down the #1 absolute best straightener EVER. I’ve had CHI, Babybliss. This one beats them all. One pass through, no matter how thick your hair is, you’re done. Smooth, no catches. PERFECT!! Worth every penny!!
Jen K.
Phoenix, AZ
Rusk RSK732 Professional Str8 Titanium-Infused Ceramic Flat Iron
Use this flat iron daily in the salon, durable and awesome for shine! I use it to curl and straighten hair.
Annissa M.
Austin
My favorite straightner better than chi or paul mitchell doesnt frizz after a few hours or anything stays straight until i was my hair dont even need to keep going over areas 1x does the trick i would recommend this brand or babyliss pro over chi or anything else really
Heidi R.
New Iberia, LA
I went from straightening my hair and it being frizzy a little later, to awesome, sleek, straight hair! I was so excited when I saw how well it not only straightened my hair, but was able to keep it that was. It really was the greatest purchase I've made!
Lisa R.
Bronx, NY
This is by far the best flat iron I've owned. I have wavy/loose curls and I get my hair straight in 30 minutes, 40-45 minutes when my hair was way longer. I literally pass the iron over a small section twice and it's done, on to the next section. I like how it has different heat settings. When my hair is already straightened & just needs a touch up, I don't need it as hot.
Johane C.
If you haven't seen this flat iron is because you can not buy it unless your a professional. This is a secret flat iron that leaves your hair nice and soft and sleek. This is a must have and a Yes!! Highly recommend 100% go buy it
Nanci R.
I love it. Lots of temperature settings. Lightweight. Straightens on the first pass so damage is kept to a minimum.
Caitlin P.
Mississauga, ON
I love this flat iron!! My mom actually gave this to me and it is amazing! Mine is a bit older now but it is still kicking. I have never had a straightener that works so well in my life I would highly recommend this.
Lauren M.
Peterborough
I’ve had this straightener over 7 years, same with my friend (bought at the same time) it heats up within minutes and straightens my hair perfect. I absolutely love it