BY RUSK

Rusk w8less professional str8 iron is lightweight, making it convenient to hold all day. infused with tourmaline gemstone that releases negative ions and far-infrared heat at high temperature. combined with sol-gel technolgy, allows a smooth glide through the hair producing silky, smooth and frizz-free results. this iron is designed for heavy-use by salon professionals. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I'm just wondering if it's like th...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to con flat irons? 1 Answers
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
In the past i used a CHI that literally fried my hair. I started using rusk a little over three months ago and i absolutely love my flat iron! It actually has heat settings unlike the CHI and i don’t feel like my hair is breaking off while i am using it. It is a little pricey, but it is absolutely worth it in my opinion.
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
I’m not sure why mine did not work like expected. It didn’t get very hot and it took several passes. It left my hair full and didn’t seem to do what it was intended to do. I would not recommend the W8less straightener.
Erin H.
Fitchburg, MA
Great product recommend to me by my stylist. I bought it on Groupon for a good price. It works great, leaving my hair smooth and straight, without drying or damaging my hair.
Monserrat G.
If you straighten your hair daily I would definitely recommend this iron.It is ceramic so it doesn't damage your hair as bad as a basic one. I've been using the same Rusk flat iron for about 4 years now and it's totally amazing.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
This straightener is awesome. It competes really well with Chi. It’s got a nice ceramic plate, doesn’t completely flatten the hair and tends to be more reliable than the Chi’s can be.
Alyssa P.
I love this straightener! Ive had it for like 4 years and i use it every week!! I got it as a present and it was seriously one of my favorite presents ever! Recently though it started acting up and doesn’t get as hot as it used to be. Guess its time to get a new one:)
Hayley D.
This flat iron gets the job done without costing an arm and a leg. I have fine hair so I generally keep it at low 5-10. It would be nice if it had a temperature on it because 5 doesn't tell me much. That being said, I've had it for 5 years and it's still going!
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
I absolutely love this!! I was hesitant of the small plates at first because I have long, thick hair, but my hair is no match for this mighty little straighter!!!
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
I can't say enough good about this straightener it's just great y'all try it out and see for your self I will by bye bye again and again the effect last and last no friz. One swipe and done it's that awesome
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
I have very fine hair so finding a straightener that didn't damage my hair was a challenge. This one is great because it has different settings and is very smooth. It makes my hair feel even healthier when I use it, and I have never noticed any damage.
Suvi V.
Toronto, Ontario
How does this compare to con flat irons?
Ola K.
Wellington
Has anyone tried this? I'm just wondering if it's like the other hair straighteners or does it have anything special?

Amazon