Rusk RSK686 Professional Str8 Titanium-Infused Ceramic Flat Iron uploaded by April M.

BY RUSK

Rusk ctc professional str8 irons are made to meet the highest standards of beauty professionals. this lightweight, titanium-infused ceramic iron utilize ctc technology, which produces even heat transer from roots to ends. the sol-gel technolgy provides a smooth glide while leaving hair in optimal condition. see more...

Imani P.
Indianapolis, IN
Definitely worth buying! This is the only flat iron I use on my hair and it gets the job done well. weather I apply oil to my hair or not, my hair comes out shiny and weightless every time. works efficient and last for several years. Highly recommended!
Lisa R.
Bronx, NY
Heats up very fast and gets my hair straight really fast. I have hair that’s past my shoulders and I straighten it all in 25 minutes.
Nichole P.
Elkin
Best straightener I’ve ever used leaves your hair soft and shiny without any product and doesn’t seem to be damaging to your hair
Kristi O.
Very efficient flat iron. Reasonable price. Good value for the money. Varying levels of heat.
Jeanne K.
Brampton
I was searching for a new good quality and came across this one. It works really well for straightening my hair and you don’t have to go over the same strands of hair multiple time. But it does not work very well for curling your hair. The plates don’t get close enough together to get a good curl. It’s decent quality for the price though. I would recommend it.
gabrielle h.
port of spain
Rusk RSK686 Professional Str8 Titanium-Infused Ceramic Flat Iron lovely design, super sleek. It glides, smoothens, and straightens hair and tames frizz perfectly without burning. I would definitely buy again
Kathy B.
Saint John
I got this for Christmas from my boyfriend and I am in love with it. It gives me kardashian straight hair. Totally worth the money. It’s AMAZING.
diandra💋 S.
Edmonton, AB
Not my favourite flat iron but does the job. It takes a couple times over to get my hair straight & sleek. Not great for curling your hair flat iron style. Paid too much for what it is worth in my opinion.

Amazon