BY RUSK

Rusk® Sensories™ Purify™ Cucurbita and Tea Tree Oil Deep Cleansing Shampoo awakens the senses while providing a natural, deep cleansing that wakes up the hair.  Specially formulated with cucurbita and tea tree oil, Purify Shampoo adds vitality and luster, while ridding the hair and scalp of impurities.  Purify is ideal for problem scalps that are oily, flaky or have dandruff. All Sensories products feature Compressed Formula Technology .  CFT enhances and expands the user s sensory experience.  Use 30-50% less product, and achieve twice the performance. Sold exclusively in professional salons.  Final product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot see more...

Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I love my Rusk Purify Deep Cleansing Shampoo because my hair feels and looks so clean after use. It has a nice scent and it is good for my oily scalp. The later is rich and I do not have to use a lot of shampoo to lather my entire scalp. I am buying it again after I use the rest of my bottle. I would recommend it to anyone wishing to clean the impurities out of your hair after all of the gels and hairspray use.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
This is great to use once or twice a week. Any more than that and it can be very drying. It does help with build up and helps your hair really shine because it gets it really clean. I really like this particular brand. The gel is really great as well and the hair serum.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
I use this shampoo when my hair feels weighed down from residue from dry shampoo and other products. It leaves my hair feeling really clean and silky. It's a good product for the price, would definitely recommend
Karla G.
Y'all this clarifying shampoo is everything!!! It completely gets rid of any left over products or residue. Including dry shampoo, hair spray, salt spray and pretty much anything you can think off. I bought the biggest bottle from Armstrong last June and it's been a year now and I'm still not through with it. A small amount goes a long way!
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
This was a bit too harsh on my hair and it felt stripped of its natural oils. I used the rest of the product for my makeup brushes and it took SO much dirt out. It is good for "deep cleansing" for sure and you can try it out it does get rid of all the product in your hair/makeup brushes
Haley W.
I use this once a week as my purity hair wash. It strips my scalp of buildup and all the products that kinda get stuck in your hair. I don't use it as my hair hair product but I do like it as my purifying one.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Rusk Sensories Calm Shampoo
Not great I used this didn't work week for my coarse hair seemed like I needed way more than my lower end shampoo I don't think the quality was great was disappointed won't purchase again
Taylor C.
Charleston, WV
Rusk shampoo is very high quality and works well. The price is high but is worth every penny spent.
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
I love rusk. You can get it super cheap at marshalls. Works great, unique smell but I luv it
Stacy R.
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair super squeaky clean but doesn't leave it stripped or dried out. It smells fresh and gives my scalp a pleasant tingle. The ingredients are excellent and it's not full of fillers which I love. It also doesn't make my colour fade!

Amazon