BY RUSK

Let Your 'Hair' Soar To New Heights! see more...

Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
I’m not a big mousse fan in general, but this product is ok. Doesn’t give your hair much of the gross crispy mousse feeling, but also not a super strong hold either.
Athena V.
This product is O.K. it does the job when I need it to and I need an easy product to work with, but it does not last throughout the whole day. Overall, if i need something easy and effective for a few hours, I'm set. But, if you need something for the whole day I would not recommend this.
Catherine A.
I got this in a Birchbox, and I'm not much of a mousse user but it's a really nice and creamy product and I'll definitely reach for it if I ever need mousse.
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
This moose is one of my favorites. I got it in a subscription box and bought the full size soon after. Doesn't make your hair crunchy like some.
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
I absolutely love this mousse. it makes my hair so big with volume!! best mousse if you want that va va voom
Sara H.
I recently purchased this and I am loving it. It gives just the amount of hold and isn't crunchy at all.