Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control, 8.8 oz uploaded by Alysia R.Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control, 8.8 oz uploaded by Alysia R.Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control, 8.8 oz uploaded by Sara M.

BY RUSK

Rusk® Designer Collection™ Maximum external volume and control for any hair type.  Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control is light, foamy and highly concentrated for maximum volume, body and control. Sold exclusively in professional salons. Final product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that produc see more...

• Where are some places I can buy this and how much does it...1 Answers
  • About how much is this in the store near you?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Nikki T.
Fort Worth , TX
I have dry, colored, frizzy hair! Awesome trio right? This rusk product brings my hair to life! After washing and conditioning my hair, I towel dry and use about a hand full for my long hair, then style like I want. Sometimes I just flatiron and go and sometimes and loose curl! Love love love this product, tames and manages my frizz.
Lena O.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I love this stuff!!! It's so hard for me to find a good product that gives my hair volume!! I have stick straight hair that is also thick, so finding this was like a gold mine to me!!! Definitely would recommend this to all my friends and family!!
Taryn T.
Costa Mesa, CA
I'm always looking for a little volume at the crown of my head. I put a few puffs of this in and then blow dry as usual. Instead of the usual flatness that needs to be teased, I have volume that lasts all day.
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA
This product is great and smells amazing . i gets rid of frizz and also holds curls in place. or use before blowdrying for a better hair do.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
My sister in law has long, thick curly hair. She uses this mouse and it looks great all day. It never gets flaky or oily.
Stephanie B.
Tigard, OR
This mousse is awesome! It is a good price and lasts forever. Nice scent. Does not get flaky or itchy. Super hold all day
Ines C.
Anaheim, CA
Rusk is one of my favorite brands to use I love how treats my hair . Its amazing how good it works and I live how smells
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
I don't typically use mousse but I really like this one, it doesn't feel like I have product in when I use it.
Victoria N.
Gives good volume but sometimes drys grease and leaves a thick texture on the hair. Price isn’t bad.
Erika D.
South Euclid, OH
Gives me so much body and volume - which my thin, fine hair desperately needs!
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA
About how much is this in the store near you?
Georgia B.
Where are some places I can buy this and how much does it cost?