Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control, 8.8 oz uploaded by Alysia R.Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control, 8.8 oz uploaded by Sara M.Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control, 8.8 oz uploaded by Alysia R.

BY RUSK

Rusk® Designer Collection™ Maximum external volume and control for any hair type.  Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control is light, foamy and highly concentrated for maximum volume, body and control. Sold exclusively in professional salons. Final product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that produc see more...

• Where are some places I can buy this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • About how much is this in the store near you?2 Answers
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't typically use mousse but I really like this one, it doesn't feel like I have product in when I use it.
Neely B.
I really like Rusk products. I have really thick hair that's pretty straight, but has a little bit of a wave when it feels like it (It's annoying). I was unsure about this when I first put it in my hair. It seemed to make it look flat and stringy....but I needed to leave the house, so I just went with it. After my hair dried completely it gave my hair a really subtle curl/wave that I really liked. A little more curl than a sea salt spray, but not crunchy and piece-y like some mousse will do. Over all, I really liked this.
Taryn T.
I'm always looking for a little volume at the crown of my head. I put a few puffs of this in and then blow dry as usual. Instead of the usual flatness that needs to be teased, I have volume that lasts all day.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
My sister in law has long, thick curly hair. She uses this mouse and it looks great all day. It never gets flaky or oily.
Lena T.
Paris, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!! It's so hard for me to find a good product that gives my hair volume!! I have stick straight hair that is also thick, so finding this was like a gold mine to me!!! Definitely would recommend this to all my friends and family!!
Nikki T.
Fort Worth , TX
I have dry, colored, frizzy hair! Awesome trio right? This rusk product brings my hair to life! After washing and conditioning my hair, I towel dry and use about a hand full for my long hair, then style like I want. Sometimes I just flatiron and go and sometimes and loose curl! Love love love this product, tames and manages my frizz.
Stephanie B.
Tigard, OR
This mousse is awesome! It is a good price and lasts forever. Nice scent. Does not get flaky or itchy. Super hold all day
frances k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love rusk products. They are amazing. They do exactly what they need to do, and it smells amazing. Like pettiness for your hair add an added bonus.
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
About how much is this in the store near you?
Georgia B.
Where are some places I can buy this and how much does it cost?