Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control, 8.8 oz uploaded by Alysia R.Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control, 8.8 oz uploaded by Sara M.Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control, 8.8 oz uploaded by Alysia R.

BY RUSK

Rusk® Designer Collection™ Maximum external volume and control for any hair type.  Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control is light, foamy and highly concentrated for maximum volume, body and control. Sold exclusively in professional salons. Final product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that produc see more...

• Where are some places I can buy this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • About how much is this in the store near you?2 Answers
Dana M.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite everyday product!!! It’s long lasting and it doesn’t make my hair greasy. I have thick hair and it works perfectly and smells great. 10/10 recommend this product!!
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful mousse. I am so impressed with the quality of this product. It out performs all other brands I have used. I love how great this makes my hair look and feel. It holds my curls in place without looking hard or crunchy. My hair maintains a soft natural look while having extra volume and voulumtious.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives an extreme amount of volume with even a little pump of mousse! Everyone in my family uses this and we all love it. I received this as a gift and now we go and buy it. I recommend this to anyone!
Neely B.
I really like Rusk products. I have really thick hair that's pretty straight, but has a little bit of a wave when it feels like it (It's annoying). I was unsure about this when I first put it in my hair. It seemed to make it look flat and stringy....but I needed to leave the house, so I just went with it. After my hair dried completely it gave my hair a really subtle curl/wave that I really liked. A little more curl than a sea salt spray, but not crunchy and piece-y like some mousse will do. Over all, I really liked this.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, MI
This mousse gets the job done when it comes to hold. My hair is hard to curl and this mousse makes it last. My only complaint is how greasy it makes my hair. I normally can go 4-5 days without washing. With this I wake up the next day a grease ball! Would be great for someone with really dry hair.
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse is fantastic. It really lifts and holds my hair for maximum all day volume. I can not get enough of it and my hair never feels crusty or sticky. I use this every day before blow drying for that added oomph! It's my go to for sure!!!!!!!
Nikki T.
Fort Worth , TX
I have dry, colored, frizzy hair! Awesome trio right? This rusk product brings my hair to life! After washing and conditioning my hair, I towel dry and use about a hand full for my long hair, then style like I want. Sometimes I just flatiron and go and sometimes and loose curl! Love love love this product, tames and manages my frizz.
Lena T.
Paris, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!! It's so hard for me to find a good product that gives my hair volume!! I have stick straight hair that is also thick, so finding this was like a gold mine to me!!! Definitely would recommend this to all my friends and family!!
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great and smells amazing . i gets rid of frizz and also holds curls in place. or use before blowdrying for a better hair do.
ashley c.
Millry, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this ❤❤❤ this product is really affordable and smells great leaves my hair feeling refreshed and gives it some life
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
About how much is this in the store near you?
Georgia B.
Where are some places I can buy this and how much does it cost?