Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control, 8.8 oz uploaded by Alysia R.Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control, 8.8 oz uploaded by Alysia R.Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control, 8.8 oz uploaded by Sara M.

BY RUSK

Rusk® Designer Collection™ Maximum external volume and control for any hair type.  Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume and Control is light, foamy and highly concentrated for maximum volume, body and control. Sold exclusively in professional salons. Final product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that produc see more...

• Where are some places I can buy this and how much does it...1 Answers
  • About how much is this in the store near you?2 Answers
Amberly C.
Colorado Springs
Super light and airy, works even after sleeping on it. My hair has a super cute curl with this that’s not out of control or frizzy. I love ethics for overnight air drying or a quick pop out of the shower and go look. It doesn’t feel crunchy either or overly heavy.
Amanda F.
Hopkins, SC
Normally I like Rusk products but this doesn't give me the volume I crave. It also has a strong smell that doesn't wear off until you wash your hair. It's a bit sticky as well.
Chloe P.
Twinsburg, OH
Let me start off by saying, for someone who is SUPER into and sensitive to smells, this hair product smells incredible. And that’s not even the best of it, this product increases the volume of my hair by at least double. I have always had super thin hair which I’ve been insecure about for forever, but this makes me super confident and not afraid to show my hair off! 100% satisfied!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s a great mousse I usually find this at tj maxx the price would be the same as drugstore brands. I love it for blow drying my hair not for curling. It gives it body and tames the ends from fly aways. You don’t need much just a palm full and lightly apply it.
Carly H.
Muscle Shoals , AL
This is the only hair mousse I buy. It is very light weight and does not make your hair crunchy AT ALL. My 6 year old daughter has long and thick curly hair and it works wonders! It is a little pricy but the results you get makes it worth every penny!
Dana M.
Twp Washinton, NJ
This is my favorite everyday product!!! It’s long lasting and it doesn’t make my hair greasy. I have thick hair and it works perfectly and smells great. 10/10 recommend this product!!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a wonderful mousse. I am so impressed with the quality of this product. It out performs all other brands I have used. I love how great this makes my hair look and feel. It holds my curls in place without looking hard or crunchy. My hair maintains a soft natural look while having extra volume and voulumtious.
Neely B.
I really like Rusk products. I have really thick hair that's pretty straight, but has a little bit of a wave when it feels like it (It's annoying). I was unsure about this when I first put it in my hair. It seemed to make it look flat and stringy....but I needed to leave the house, so I just went with it. After my hair dried completely it gave my hair a really subtle curl/wave that I really liked. A little more curl than a sea salt spray, but not crunchy and piece-y like some mousse will do. Over all, I really liked this.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, MI
This mousse gets the job done when it comes to hold. My hair is hard to curl and this mousse makes it last. My only complaint is how greasy it makes my hair. I normally can go 4-5 days without washing. With this I wake up the next day a grease ball! Would be great for someone with really dry hair.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This gives an extreme amount of volume with even a little pump of mousse! Everyone in my family uses this and we all love it. I received this as a gift and now we go and buy it. I recommend this to anyone!
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA
About how much is this in the store near you?
Georgia B.
Where are some places I can buy this and how much does it cost?

back